Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/4 07:19:45 )
@Totalanimefan: i had a burrito gigante (which is basically a HUGE burrito) smothered in queso. it was really tasty. Not what i usually order though, but good. I normally get chimichangas when i eat mexican food.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/4 15:57:20 )

@DreamerZ: I wrote some letters to my reps and I think I'm going to a protest today. But I know not everyone can go to a protest.

@Alorrena: Wow awesome, I normally get tacos lol

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/4 21:40:10 )
@Alorrena: sounds amazing

@Totalanimefan: you be safe

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/4 21:53:55 )

@DreamerZ: Thanks. I was. It was peaceful. :) Got some lemonade.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/5 05:29:06 )
@DreamerZ: it was tasty!

@totalanimefan: my only problem with tacos is that i want an unusually high number and they usually only come 2 or 3 per plate and while i wanna have like 12 tacos, i don't wanna pay like $32 for them.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/5 16:05:22 )

@Alorrena: That is the tragic part about tacos. You eat them and they are gone but you would like more. When I lived in CA there was this amazing food truck. Best street tacos I ever had and they were $2 each.
So smaller tacos, with the authentic Mexican flavors. I always got Carnitas!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/5 23:14:20 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: me to i'll look into it, the bus place for passes is near my new house to. and or I'll talk with my worker to find out and aww thanks I'm glad you like's it. <:3( )~~

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/5 23:38:22 )
@Totalanimefan: YUMMMMMM!! That sounds perfect. There's a food truck in Quincey, IL that's got amazing mexican food, and they have the best shrimp tacos i had ever had and they weren't super expensive either.

in other news, I GOT MY SCHEDULE!!!!🎉🎉🎉🥳 So i'll be working 12-8pm sunday to thursday, with fridays and saturdays off! so i can still go to DND!
Also, this week "nesting" is 9-5, which sucks cause ya girl's tired.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/6 00:14:08 )

@star2000shadow: That's awesome. I like the bus a lot. It tends to be a good value. Cheaper than driving (not that I have a car)
I like the color and the style. She is a cute witch!

@Alorrena: It was always soo good. I want to go back there next time I'm in CA. I'm sure they probably raised their prices, but maybe it's like $2.50 now lol. I hope the truck is still around.
Wow your new schedule is awesome! I hope that it stays that way :)

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/7 02:26:15 )
@Totalanimefan: it sounds good, even at 2.50 each, you can still get a decent number of them and not spend too much.

I hope it will stay like that for a long while, or that it will stay in a similar manner for a long while. I'd be okay with later shifts too if i still had fridays off and my days off together.

Today was the 2nd day of taking calls and they ended up being ok. It was kinda busy, but that's fine with me, so ln as my last call is wrapped up and off my screen before the next one is. I had a couple issues with my mail tool freezing up, which sucked, but it was ok. i took 8 calls today, and that was only a half day. I had a migraine this morning and was having a hard time functioning, so my trainer said i could clock out for 2 hours and come back and only get a first written warning for it instead of a final warning. he even said he might play it off as if i had internet issues or something so i didn't get into trouble. Perks of being active in class and good at open book tests lol he said i definitely seemed committed to the job and really want to be there so for me to say something, it was definitely not like i was faking or anything. Which is mostly true lol. I would call out for mental health issues that i could probably work through, but physical ailments like headaches render me incapacitated for the most part. so i clocked out and laid down for a little over 90 minutes, clocked back in for a few minutes in time to be told it was time for lunch. So i clocked out for lunch, laid down for another 25 minutes, clocked back in and got on the phones after that lol. The rest definitely helped my head though.

My IRL best friend and her husband got into a massive fight (i don't like the guy, he's had 2 affairs since they got married) because he refuses to discipline his demon spawn of a child (her stepson) (kid's 8 and has to her face, called my friend a stupid b**** because she was trying to get him to stop misbehaving. he's also destroyed the furniture in his and her son's bedroom and kicked a hole in the wall. Like a big one, not on accident. there's other things too.) and she wanted to get out of there for a little bit so she called me while they were still fighting, and asked me to come get her. but when i got there she said he said that if she left she needed to take her kids with, but she wasn't ok with that because it was her apartment anyways before they got married and if anyone was leaving it would be him and his son. so i hung out there. And that's a lot of stress for me because i was so useless. I had just gotten her to calm down and get distracted enough for me to go home again when her husband decided to "quietly" leave with his son. basically he was trying to sneak out. Now the bedroom door was shut, but they don't have a doorknob because the demon child broke it, so she could see him unlocking the top lock quietly. so she followed him out, pissed as all get out because he left with one of his ex's that he may or may not have cheated with, not included in the affairs. So she comes back, freaking out because their rent was due today by midnight, and he took his paycheck with him( it was supposed to go to rent). So she was freaking out, i'm in no financial place to help her yet (2 more weeks and i would have been...), not that she asked for it, and then at that point i was just so useless there. Also she smokes in her apartment and the smell of her apartment makes me feel gross anyways even when she doesn't smoke around me, so i think that had something to do with it too.
Also, apparently he tried calling her this morning but he just wanted to argue, and apparently he didn't go work either. oh well.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/7 03:40:16 )

@Alorrena: maybe you could tell your work after the first week that you really like that schedule and could you keep it forever? Lol. Sometimes people like to hear that because it’s easy to make the schedules that way.
That headache reason sounds very stressful!

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/7 05:09:33 )
@Totalanimefan: Aw havent had lemonade in ages

@Alorrena: -hugs- sorry I have been tired

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/7 17:21:59 )

@DreamerZ: Lemonade is so good. Have you ever made your own? I love doing that in the summer or doing half tea, half lemonade. ^^

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/7 21:17:49 )
@Totalanimefan: ya think as a country kid i would've, but, i have not lol

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/7 21:36:38 )

@DreamerZ: It's pretty each. Just some lemon juice, sugar and water. :) I like making a big pitcher of it. If it interests you, it's pretty cheap and easy.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/7 22:07:32 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: aww thanks I'm glad you like her 'rubs face' im debating on redoing her 'hums' <:3( )~~

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/7 22:20:57 )
@Totalanimefan: i wish. Unfortunately, schedules are redone for business needs like every quarter i think. or every 6 months. i don't remember which. but they're drawn up and then placed into a bidding system, where we label them by our preference, and then they go by top performers. So if the person in the number one slot and the number 3 slot want the same schedule item, and number 2's 1st preference is the same as and number 3's second preference, then #1 gets their preference before 3, then 3 gets their 3rd option because 2 wanted 3's 2nd and has higher priority. it's a big mess that i would hate to deal with, honestly. But it encourages higher performance that way by leveraging schedules. it's like going through the list of performers one by one, starting with top and giving them their pick before moving on so the available options have fewer to choose between.

it was stressful. i still have a slight headache, but i think that's more from the fact that i just got off work.

@Dreamerz: it's okay- hugs back- i've been workin' and going to bed early this week anyways.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/7 23:52:41 )

@star2000shadow: That sounds good too. With the outfit feature you can always come back to a past outfit. ^^

@Alorrena: Oh I see. I hope that no one else picks that one before you! But at least you get to have it for 3-6 months. ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/8 02:40:54 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: this is true 'nods' I have a few favorites saved. mostly a couple christmas ones. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/8 02:47:29 )

@star2000shadow: That's cute. This was a saved avatar too. I think I made this one is like 2019? Or maybe early 2020?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.