Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/4 07:18:05 )

@Amber Lynne: thanks. You too.

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/4 08:00:01 )
@dragoness129: Ugh, I get it :( I wouldn't want to go back to my grocery store job ever. I really hope you'll find something!

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/4 08:10:21 )
@totalanimefan: Indeed! You've both been together a long time as well. :) Glad to hear it!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/4 10:01:12 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah I checked my weather for my area, and now it says chance of snow for today like a very slim chance and then no snow at all for a good two weeks
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/4 15:45:19 )

@Elirona: yeah we met the first week at university. Started dating two to three months later ^^ been married since 2013.
How did you meet them?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/4 15:45:46 )

@Unicorn: wow really? Two weeks no snow? That’s crazy for the Midwest in January.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/4 19:28:46 )

@Totalanimefan: hi Total :D how are you today?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/4 19:31:05 )

@Vixen: Hey! I'm good. I'm playing Rune Factory 4S while on Voltra. How are you? ^^
I like your avatar. It's very pretty.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/4 19:32:31 )

@Totalanimefan: not bad; i'm trying to see if anyone needs to run dailies in this game i play, but since it's first monday, most people are probably back at work
oh thank you :D i finally got the music box ballerina item so i'm just going to use it in every avatar for the next couple of weeks probably lol

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/4 19:42:58 )
@totalanimefan: Both through dating sites, actually. The girlfriend and I lived relatively close so it wasn't too bad. Boyfriend was online for probably...a year or so? before we met him in person.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/4 20:05:07 )

@Vixen: Awesome that you finally got one. It's such a rare item. by the way I'm buying the extra advent tickets from people (and their mules) if anyone wants to sell, I'm buying them for 500g each!
Are you back at work today?

@Elirona: Yeah he is pretty far away from you guys. Any plans for him to move closer, or you guys to move closer to him?

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/4 20:22:53 )

@Elirona: Thanks. At some point I really will need to increase my searching effort. Right now I am sitting in an depressive "I don't even want to deal" state. I know it's not good for me. :/

@Amber Lynne: Here are some things she drew completely by hand. Imgur Folder

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/4 20:25:41 )

@Totalanimefan: i have today off, back to work tomorrow!
someone was selling lots of older items, though on the high end of the price guide
but eh... if there's the opportunity, i'll probably take it
they had porcelain doll as well, but i didn't have enough funds lol
another day i guess XD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/4 20:31:36 )

@Vixen: Nice that you have today off. So does my husband.
I think I was in that thread too. I don't mind if the item is rare. Cause if it's rare the price guide is probably outdated cause it only goes by what sold in the past and sometimes that was months ago.

If they still have it I'll give you the pure. I don't mind. I have a ton of it XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/4 20:36:20 )

@Totalanimefan: lol i appreciate it, but your pure should probably go into the common gold sink XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/4 20:36:41 )

@Totalanimefan: oh also, loving the new avatar!!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/4 20:47:55 )

@Vixen: Only if you say so. I know that item is really hard to find. You could ask if they would hold it for you?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/4 20:48:11 )

Thanks! It's a saved outfit I thought that I would bring out XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/4 21:06:11 )

@Totalanimefan: i could but i have no time estimate, so i don't like asking for an indefinite hold
yeah i like the colors and the stars *_*
i love how voltra has lots of constellation and starry items

please @ me

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/4 21:14:31 )

@Vixen: I love that too. I think they saw how popular the orbs were that had a stars/space theme. So they keep on with it.
I feel like she is a little plain but wouldn't know what else to add that would adhere to the theme.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.