Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Drinking Games?? OwO

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 15:59:10 )

What kind of drinking games do you play? I just want some new ideas other than Captain D**head!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 17:02:51 )

For everyone coming in this thread: "keep discussion PG 13 in regards to alcoholic/adult beverages and keep the stories/games PG13 as well".

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 17:07:46 )

For anyone posting; post a description of a game that you play. Like the rules and such to keep in line with the rules! :)

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 17:34:44 )

Normally my friends drink while playing board games. It’s not a drinking game per say but it can change the outcome of the game lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 18:05:57 )
@Bonnie: before my pregnancy my bf and i always watch try not to laugh challanges and if we laugh we need to drink a shot xD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 18:54:32 )
I built a pit in the backyard for my boyfriend. So, building a fire always became a little game on it's own lmfao. Used to bring out the projector and actual video games for buddies to hop on at any point in the night. Guitar Hero and Skyrim were popular during the barbecues

Loved playing DnD outside on a warm summer night.

Ever hear of the card game Buzzed? Buddy once brought that to a party and knocked everyone on their butt lol.

Also, played table pong with hard drinks in the solo cups. Was fun but... Ouch, too B')

good fun, good buds, good times 🤙

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 19:03:35 )

@Miss Sandman: oooh a try not to laugh challenge would be hilarious! By the time we have a few drinks all of us are laughing away anyway. That would be super fun

@McMoney: we used to play DND a lot but everyone moved to different colleges an hour a part so while we still see each other we just haven’t played DnD. Last time we got together we were supposed to but we played drinking games lol.

Table pong is fun and we do play that a lot in pairs. So that’s a classic

I’ll research buzzed. I’m down for new games to get!!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 19:09:05 )
@Bonnie: Some real DnD feels there, man. I work 12 hour overnight shifts. Got hard to plan when our DM came home every time i was just leaving for work lol

Same thing happened to us last time. Found all our old character sheets then OOPS too tipsy to play lmfao. My dice are dustyyyy

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 19:26:03 )
    @McMoney: yeah I DM’d once and it was kind of weird. So what basically happened was our characters were input into another dimension where they were different characters (that I created with different roles in team play) to fight through levels to get treasure. I planned a shit ton of stuff and it all worked out. It was odd and patchy but I had a lot of fun.

We are very informal players that do not know all the real mechanics of DND because it wasn’t introduced to us officially but it’s just fun. I would love to be taught the real way to play it.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 19:34:02 )
@Bonnie: you see thats the Fun with xD
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 20:09:57 )
    @Miss Sandman: yes. Im going to see them this weekend so it will be fun. We are going out to eat for one of their birthdays but it will be games and fun after so I’m just fishing for new ideas. Or just fun games in general to bring to them.

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 21:52:04 )
Movie drinking games are popular here. I usually just look up rules, then do a house vote to determine 5 we'll play by. We did one yesterday playing a rogue genre game, where we'd drink everytime we beat a dungeon or boss.

We would do drink when you lose at a card game, too, or had to go fish. Charades is a great game to drink to, too!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/11 01:11:34 )

@Fellowsheep: I suck at Charades, but I will see how we could play it. I might just come up with rules or something. I could see us doing like a Smash tournament and whoever loses you drink or something. I'd lose every time though.

bloop

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/16 22:42:33 )
One of my favorites is "King's Cup."

The rules kind of vary depending on who you learn it from, but essentially there's a deck of cards in the middle of the table. On your turn you draw a card, each one has a different game/rule attached. Depending on how aggressive you want to play, you either take a drink or a shot of your choice of beverage.
I think these are the rules that I played with? It's been a while.

A- Waterfall
2- You, assign 2 drinks
3- Me, take a drink
4- Chick's drink
5- Never have I ever
6- Dudes drink
7- Heaven, raise your hands up, last person drinks
8- Mate, choose a mate for the game (you drink, they drink too)
9- Rhyme, pick a word and go around until they can't rhyme/repeat a word
10- Categories
J- Make a rule
Q- Questions, first person to say a non-question takes a drink
K- Social

If you drink, you get the card, whoever has the most cards wins. Yeah though, you can switch the rules, especially when it comes to 4 and 6. This one is really fun with large groups.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/16 22:42:53 )
wow I accidentally double posted, excuse me >_____>;

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/17 04:05:34 )

mario kart but right before you cross the finish line you have to stop and chug a beer

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.