Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/17 02:41:41 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard

Bonnie:

@star2000shadow: thank you so much! I have an idea for another one but I am going to wait until get some more items

good luck, I can't wait to see it 'nods'. I w a n n a 'nods' make another o n e 'nods' I'm just U n s u r e how or what i t e m s to use 'nods'

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/17 03:40:14 )

@star2000shadow: that’s the worst part, I’m probably going to try and get a lovely senshi before it leaves possibly. I hope I can.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/17 16:47:44 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard

Bonnie:

@star2000shadow: that’s the worst part, I’m probably going to try and get a lovely senshi before it leaves possibly. I hope I can.

Good luck in getting it hun.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/17 16:49:38 )

@star2000shadow: Thank you! How are you doing today?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/17 16:50:50 )

Bonnie:

@star2000shadow: Thank you! How are you doing today?

dunno right now im working on something for the new avi contest 'nods' this one is chocolate haha.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/17 16:51:48 )

@star2000shadow: yeah I’m going to buy a few items for that, lol. I really like that theme so I’m gonna see what I can do lol.

bloop

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/17 17:36:25 )

Bonnie:

@star2000shadow: yeah I’m going to buy a few items for that, lol. I really like that theme so I’m gonna see what I can do lol.

well lots of good luck.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.