Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 05:49:56 )
Hey everyone! I am new here. How is everyone?

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 06:02:17 )

Hello and welcome to Voltra! I'm good, how are you?
★~~Questing~~★

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 06:10:39 )

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 06:25:28 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard

Bonnie:

Hi and welcome, here's hoping work goes good for you tomorrow.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 06:29:41 )
    @star2000shadow: Thank you so much for the warm welcome and wishes. I hope so too. I do have a call scheduled for work that should not last too long, and I did send out some emails that I hope get responses. I probably should head to bed so I can wake up. I'd like to show up early, but usually I show up just on time. xD

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 09:19:41 )

@Bonnie: hi. Welcome to Voltra. ^^

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 12:32:37 )
@Bonnie: welcome on here you should Start making an avi its Fun:D

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 13:06:03 )

@Totalanimefan: Hi! Thank you for the warm welcome! I am excited to join and start chatting it up!

@Miss Sandman: Thank you so much! I have started one! I am just waiting to save up and get the hair that I want for it, lol. I spent all the starting money picking out a few things already!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 13:36:29 )

@Bonnie: Welcome on here. Let me send you a trade with free items.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 13:49:54 )
@Bonnie: Yeah this gets fast! You should Post alot! Where are you from???

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 13:54:20 )

@Miss Sandman: I’m from Louisiana. Currently just chilling. (;

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 13:57:54 )

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 15:45:43 )

Welcome to Voltra! I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 15:56:58 )

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 17:23:00 )

@Bonnie: nice. Have you been on any avatar sites before?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 17:33:41 )

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 17:35:40 )

@Bonnie: you look cute.
Yeah me too. It makes me sad that they aren’t as popular anymore:(

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 17:49:50 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard

Bonnie:
    @star2000shadow: Thank you so much for the warm welcome and wishes. I hope so too. I do have a call scheduled for work that should not last too long, and I did send out some emails that I hope get responses. I probably should head to bed so I can wake up. I'd like to show up early, but usually I show up just on time. xD

better on time then late 'nods' and i still wish you good luck with all that and sweet dreams or i hope you had sweet dreams, depends on when you see this haha. and your avi is lookin' cute.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 17:52:16 )
    @Totalanimefan: Thank you! I just like the colors so I started buying things, but since I got some item donations I will have to save up to create something with them. AND YES, it makes me really sad. It’s fun to dress up avatars and just chat with people.

@star2000shadow: yeah I slept pretty well. I’m currently at work and got my replies. It’s been a slow day so I’m on my phone posting lol. I’m glad I found Voltra. I’ll be online while at work just in case I get replies. Cell phone usage isn’t really discouraged since it’s a very informal call center so I’m happy I have something fun to do.

bloop

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 18:03:14 )
@Bonnie: oh than its pretty early for you right? :) iam nursing my baby right now! And your avi is pretty cute :D
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.