Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Animal Crossing

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 20:56:40 )
I just started playing Pocket Camp again after watching the New Horizons Direct.
If anyone wants to add me, we can work together on monthly events, like the bug-catching contests!

My friendcode ID is: 7119 1299 527

Just @ me here if you add me, so I know who you are!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 21:06:16 )
animal crossing is love and life. I super impulsively preordered the acnh switch when it was announced and now im scrambling to gather funds to finish paying that off lol. I'm obv super hype for acnh and can't wait for it to come out!

Anyone have ideas for what you're going to name your island? I'm thinking Cuttlefish Cay for mine if it allows that many characters. :)

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 02:32:48 )

We are getting closer!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 04:22:07 )
I'm very excited for the new game, the first one i played was the original and while it was extremely dumb at times I loved it very much. I play the phone version (pocket camp) a lot lately, because trying to keep a DS charged, and find a network that is compatible sucks.
I can't wait to play it on the switch and have my own island in my pocket.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 22:19:18 )

@faerie: how has playing pocket camp been lately? i had to quit playing about a year ago because the constant push for events took over my life and stressed me out real bad lol.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 20:15:24 )
@cuttlefish: well the stress from events made me but the subscription service they have now to "help" with them. But I really wish there wasn't a full entire 3 phase event every month. It does get really overkill!
If I was a busier person I'd have had to stop.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 18:22:20 )

Is it the 20th yet?

no?

kay gnight

:vanora_xd: jk
I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 20:31:05 )

@faerie: yeah that sounds about right... i was winding up spending way too much real life money on cookies and events just to attempt to get the items i wanted... alas...

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/8 15:59:07 )
@cuttlefish: Yeah. My husband offered to pay for the monthly subs, or I wouldn't have bothered. ^^;; He makes a decent wage though so a little bit to occupy my needs for shiny objects isn't too big a deal.
But I would have stopped playing otherwise, absolutely.

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 23:36:14 )
On bullet points from the first post:

My favorite games are a mix of wild world/new leaf. With wild world, I shared it with my sister, my cousins and middle school best friends. So many great memories! But more hours were logged on new leaf.. I had the perfect town and endedup stupidly resetting it.. after that I just farmed perfect fruits to pass the time when I was sad or stressed.

I don't think I could be more excited for a game or anything right now.. There's so much I am looking forward to for this new game.. The hairstyles, the terraforming, the new outlook for the game in new stages of my life, just ugh!

Stitches will always have a place in my heart. I'm interested in getting Annabell and Cyrano in my town cause I'd love to have them as neighbours! I hear we are starting with Jock/Uchi villagers, so I'd be so down for Pashmina/Ursula and Pierce/Boone
There's not really a favorite series of items I'm into.. I love the glass windows and minimalist furniature - going to have pothos and plants for sure though!!

I love spring and summer in animal crossing games! Being in the southern hemisphere I was so annoyed having to play in winter when it was summer - I'm so happy for the hemisphere changes but loathe winter for that reason in the game

For the starting fruits, NOT CHERRIES. NOT PEARS. That's all I know.
My native fruit in New Leaf was oranges, I had a perfect orchard so I'm kinda sick of looking at them? I'd be happy with Apples or Peaches.. not too picky unless we are confirmed perfect fruits- but haven't seen anything about them yet :<

COMMISSION | GUIDE | PREMADES

Donator — nightmaren Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 07:30:05 )
Happy New Horizons Day everyone!

• I've played all but the original 64 and amiibo fest games, I think my favorites would be New Leaf and Happy Home Designer (shocking!)
  • Well considering I'm making this after I just played the game, yes! And everything....everything excites me like a little dog.
  • I have a lot of faves! Some being Moe, Marshal, Kiki, Kitty, a lot of the special crossover villagers.....
  • There's a lot of good furniture sets, but the one I've loved since Pop Growing would be the Lovely series!
  • Spring just like rl....but fall always looks better in games doesn't it...
  • I'm not picky about fruit, since I'll try to get them all over time anyway. I guess apples, but in my island i have cherries!

art gallery/avi closet

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 22:12:53 )

I've been playing New Horizons a bit today. My island has peaches and a blue airport, and my starting villagers are Cherry and Buck~

★~~Questing~~★

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/8 04:52:53 )
• Do you have a favorite game in the series? New Leaf. I like being able to play as the mayor.
• Are you excited for New Horizons? What new features excite you the most? No,but only because I don't have a switch,so I can't play it.
• Do you have any favorite villagers? From New Leaf,my favorites are Cesar,Frita and Chrissy. On the original Game Cube version,my favorite was Tangy.
• Do you have a favorite furniture series? The lovely series.
• Do you have a favorite season or event? I like the Thanksgiving and Halloween events in New Leaf.
• What is your ideal starting fruit? Peaches.

I'll probably post my friend code at some point. I have a 2DS and play New Leaf.

Art by the fabulous Inatlaka!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/8 05:37:48 )

@Aly: how have you been? Enjoying AC? I’m 100 hours in.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.