Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Anyone else?

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/16 00:44:07 )
@Riveraka: aww thank you dear thats really cute but i already got alot of stuff =))) from family and friends! ^^ and today i bough a baby nest so i can let her sleep in my bed ^^

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/16 00:59:36 )
@Miss Sandman: Awe. When I had my little boy, I really didn't have anything at all expect some clothes. I bought a crib, pack n' play, swing, and dresser. I had a small baby shower. Cause I dont have any friends. So I only had like 6 people come. And they onky got me some clothes. Which, I was glad about. But, I didn't get any diapers or anything. And I quit my job before I had him cause I was getting treated horribly. So, Ive been struggling trying to even get diapers. But, I just started a part time job. So soon, I will be able to get some stuff for my little boy. After I get caught up on my car loan and get him diapers.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/16 02:15:50 )
@Riveraka: diapers i bough myself and i didnt have a job too! noone wanted hire me as i was pregnant *surprise* XDD my dad has money he even build a new home for himself to give us his old home for our little family! iam so lucky!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.