Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Anyone else?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/15 03:34:16 )
@Glume: I'm pretty sure they stopped using laughing gas a long time ago. They pretty much just give you a epidural. When I got my epidural, I had a contraction at the same time and oh boy did that hurt really really bad. But as of right now. Get as much sleep as you can! Plus, try to organize the clothes before the baby comes. What I found the easiest was have the size that they're wearing plus have the next two sizes up ready in the dresser (or where ever you're putting them) cause they will go through them pretty fast. Like one drawer is for the size their wearing, next drawer is the next size and then the next size after that. So, I can just switch the drawers out and have it on top.

@Gatorlec: honestly, I have to applaud you for having that many kids. For me one is enough. I'm one out of 5 kids and I think that was crazy. But, that's pretty funny with your daughter.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/15 03:36:59 )
@TheGreatPretender: awe. Do you take them anywhere to do arts and crafts? Cause I know where I live at Joanns, they have some classes that little ones can take. I did one or two when I was a kid(in Girl Scouts) and I absolutely loved it. Plus, there might a few other things in the area that you live that does those things other than Joanns

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/15 05:06:26 )
@Riveraka: unfortunately i dont live in a city. i live in a town so small its just a few neighborhoods off the highway. but theres no worry. they got a BUNCH of stuff for christmas for it and since im artsy too i typically do art when they do.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/15 05:24:14 )
@TheGreatPretender: at least that's good.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/15 05:51:50 )
@Riveraka: yep. what about you? any littlelens?
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/15 05:59:56 )
@TheGreatPretender: I have a 2 1/2 month old. He doesnt do to much right now. Other than smile/laugh at me, holds his head up pretty good, eats, sleeps and poop. So, there's not much going on with him right now.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/15 06:01:12 )
@Riveraka: is he getting lots of tummy time?
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/15 06:07:38 )
@TheGreatPretender: yeah. Plus, he's been really interested in sitting up and everything. So I bought him this.
https://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-GGD48-Sit-Me-Up-Floor-Seat/dp/B07FG5XQ49/ref=asc_df_B07FG5XQ49/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=309760575783&hvpos=1o3&hvnetw=g&hvrand=4743837980980645987&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9015405&hvtargid=pla-601551190776&psc=1

But, he's a little ham.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/15 06:13:07 )
@Riveraka: oh thats neat! i had a bouncer for my younger one and she LOVED that thing!
I wear many faces

Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/15 07:16:38 )
@TheGreatPretender: I don't think he's ready for a bouncer yet. But I know pretty soon he'll be ready for one

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/15 08:52:16 )
@Riveraka: Tbh I never intended on having a single kid. But I was not careful and I ended up really liking being a dad. After my first, my late wife decided to not use birth control but also not try to conceive. And then after she had our third (the 18 year old daughter) she got her tubes tied. And two other mothers (I have four baby Mama's) decided not to tell me they messed up their birth control. : /

But obviously I love my kiddos either way.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/15 09:03:03 )
@Riveraka: oh but your little one is okay now? I often heard about emergency c sections. I have the feeling its more common than a normal birth! And that was really Quick!
I just cant sleep right i had the whole night agonizing headache! Thats uncommon in my pregnancy i rareley had headache. Thsts the point where i think she can come today but we will see ;)

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/15 12:29:53 )
@Riveraka: I'm going to a midwifery instead of a hospital because I really do not trust hospitals and the last doctor I had let me down in a big way. (I actually can't think of a doctor that hasn't let me down in a big way.) But the midwives showed us a child birth video from their recent past, and there was definitely laughing gas. But I've experienced said gas, and all it did was make me light headed and giggly.. I doubt it will do anything for pain. I guess that is the trade-off for a cheaper more caring alternative. Hopefully I'll have a quick birth and the most painful parts will be over quickly.
I like that tip about clothing. I have one onesie and a bib right now XD so I should probably get on that. I really have not bought anything for baby yet. I'm so out of my element. My mother bought some things off of a lady she works with; a stroller, a crib and a walking-play-table thing... but they all look questionable safety-wise. I don't want to put baby Chance in something dangerous :/
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/15 16:39:34 )
@Gatorlec: that's just crazy.

@Miss Sandman: Oh yeah. He's perfectly healthy. Hes growing like a weed. I had headaches all the time while I was pregnant. It wasn't fun, but, just take it easy and drink a lot of water. Cause that'll hel a lot. But, I didnt know emergency c-sections were a thing until they were rushing me out of the room to go get one.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/15 16:42:27 )
@Glume: thats different. I didn't even know that. But, with the clothes, that methond works really good. Make sure you had a LOT of pacifiers. Cause honestly, since my son has been born, we've lost like 6 or more? And having one helps him go to sleep at night.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/15 17:20:41 )
@Glume: congrats glume ;)

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/15 17:22:46 )
@Riveraka: yes i drink alot i need 3 liters a day!!!! I alone know 4 women wich needs this Procedere! Just 2 i know get there babies in a normal way!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/16 00:26:57 )
@Miss Sandman: let me know when you have your little one. And I'll always be here if you have a question about anything. Do you live in the US or somewhere else?

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/16 00:36:20 )
@Riveraka: thank you dear =)) will let voltra know though! ^^ and iam from germany i have free health insurance :D
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/16 00:38:11 )
@Miss Sandman: oh okay. Cause I was gonna say, I would send you some stuff that I wouldn't need anymore. But, thats a lot.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.