Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion Your favorite Voltra shop?

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/2 20:27:49 )
I was going to the shops to buy event items, but when I got to the list I automatically clicked on Vycs Modz instead because I’m in there All! The! Time! lmao. I have mods in real life and used to be training to be a piercer before that fell through so I guess I’m biased

What’s your favorite shop here? Do you visit a particular commons shop more than others? Do you have a favorite shop keeper? And of course, why?

ping me for best results

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/2 20:35:07 )
My favorite commons shop is probably High-Rise Accessories or Vyc's Modz, and the latter is probably the shop that I visit the most. I'm always in need of new eyes and mouths. I like all of the shop keepers, but I still haven't read all of their posts from past events and such yet, so I don't know much about them.

★~~Questing~~★

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/2 20:44:08 )
Definitiv viks mods yes
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/2 20:57:41 )

Vivacious Hair. I love hairs!

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/2 21:52:32 )

i'm a sucker for accessories so i go there the most :q
    wish i had more $ to buy more though--

Donator — Trashboat Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/2 22:25:27 )
my favorite is Vyc’s mods as well, and joyful jamboree :3
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 06:35:58 )

Hmm it's a tough call between Vyc's Modz and Highrise Accessories since I frequent both a lot.

But if it comes down to it, probably Vyc's Modz because I'm always coming back for different coloured eyes!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 09:07:37 )

I like the RRR shop because I like being able to change my items for something I want more lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 22:45:08 )

I love the mod shop and buying the lips with lipstick in every shade also the eye shadow in every shade

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/5 01:13:39 )
I really like all of the shop items and shops but the one that I have made the most purchases from with my limited volt stash is Vyc's Mods. Eyes, mouths, noses...

The Vivacious Hair shop is gaining favor with me though...there are so many good hairs options in there now. :)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.