Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat My dad's third eye

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/2 19:39:09 )

I was watching something recently that pressed on about some third eye nonsense. And I remembered a chunk of my childhood where I thought my dad LITERALLY had a third eye.
There's this old photo of my parents, just a cute portrait, that someone had photoshopped a third eye onto my dad's forehead. I asked my dad what happened to it and he said he had it surgically removed. He didn't think I'd believe him for years. But I did.
:vanora_xd:
I told my mom I need a copy of it for my own household and she forgot about it too, had a good laugh.

Dunno why, thought I'd share lmao
and then I cry when I realize this was 23 years ago

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/2 21:54:26 )

Oh man that is a wild awesome story. When I was little I wanted to know my astrology sign and when I was told Cancer I believed I had cancer D: after maybe 4 years someone finally explained to me. D: XDDDDDD

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 18:29:49 )

@inatlaka:
LOL 4 years
child minds are amazing.
for many of my small child years, my mom had a thing of mace she'd always carry in her purse. I remember picking it up and she told me not to play with it cause its dangerous, dont touch anything on it. THere was a red button and I asked her (cause this is what danger meant to me) if when the button is pushed, will it explode the world? I dont know if she heard me right or if she said yes just to make me put it down, but I believed for so long that my mother had this kind of weapon in her purse. My sister believed it too xD

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 20:24:19 )

@jolly: oh man that is hilarious. XDDDD

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.