Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2019 Get In the Solstice Spirit: Community Goals

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/30 22:50:05 )

@TeaTales: Hey there tea. Relax.
Report

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/30 22:52:46 )
@vengeance: Beets... beetroot... LINK.
@koneko: They're yummy (unless they have more sugar added to them than they provide on their own) and they're good for you.

@TeaTales: I know the feeling.

Report

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/30 22:56:13 )

@Wildfire: A beetroot. I had no idea there was a short word for it. My parents love it.
Report


Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/30 23:13:18 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@koneko: It’s good that he wasn’t abused or struggling before he met you. Some of that trauma stays with them forever. I wonder if his was a case of someone who wanted a dog, and then realized they were way in over their head. Whatever the case, I’m glad they took him to the shelter instead of abandoning him in the street. He seems like he’s living his best life now. :)
My birb is a little over a year old. I got him when he was just a few months old.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/30 23:16:23 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@totalanimefan: Omg, it is 60 degrees here. I swear, whenever you visit, all the extreme weather mellows out. This temperature is a bit worrying since I can’t remember the last December we’ve had with 60 degree weather. S:
Anywaaaays, safe travels, friend!




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/30 23:24:54 )
@koneko: Eh, it is a personal thing. Do you like carrots and potatoes? The texture is similar to other root vegetables

@vengeance: Yeah, we in the US rarely use the full word for some reason.

Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/30 23:50:04 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


I didn’t know beet and beetroot were the same thing. We call them beets. xD




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/30 23:51:48 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


We’ve got 21 pages left until the next goal. I hope we can do it. Mama needs her ohms bonus.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/31 00:09:50 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Astrologer x3 | Capricorn | Scorpio


Tsundererra:
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


We’ve got 21 pages left until the next goal. I hope we can do it. Mama needs her ohms bonus.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE


i think that's the one everyones after..if we get it i know i'll be trolling the market thread to buy Ohms from people so i can gets stuffers haha.
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/31 00:19:25 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@star2000shadow: I actually want to try to unlock everything from this event, so all the recolors and the 10% bonus. I hope there will be peeps who sell their ohms. I’m going to be buying bundles with my ohms. :3




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/31 00:25:52 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Astrologer x3 | Capricorn | Scorpio


Tsundererra:
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@star2000shadow: I actually want to try to unlock everything from this event, so all the recolors and the 10% bonus. I hope there will be peeps who sell their ohms. I’m going to be buying bundles with my ohms. :3




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE


i have like 10,000 volts so far I'm hoping to earn up more to get lots of oohms to ether buy bundles or so forth,..
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/31 00:32:15 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@star2000shadow: Ooooh, which bundles do you want to buy? I’m excited about the new January crate bundle, whatever the items will be.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/31 00:44:46 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Astrologer x3 | Capricorn | Scorpio


Tsundererra:
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@star2000shadow: Ooooh, which bundles do you want to buy? I’m excited about the new January crate bundle, whatever the items will be.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE


I was thinking of this months orb bundle..but i gotta earn way more volts if im a buy the ohms to get that.
Report

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/31 01:00:55 )
-pops in-
-adds a post to the collection-

I kinda poofed, but I'm trying to get dinner out and it's fighting me.

Report
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/31 01:03:51 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@star2000shadow: I don’t think I’ve ever seen a bundle get sold in the exchange, but good luck! ^^ Who knows what the bonus ohms will bring.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/31 01:04:45 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Astrologer x3 | Capricorn | Scorpio


@Tsundererra: i was thinking m ore of buying enough ohms to be able to buy a bundle so i can open it and so forth haha.
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/31 01:06:11 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Omg, the recolor is so pretty! I wonder what color the next one will be if there is another recolor.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/31 01:08:01 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@star2000shadow: OHHHH, that sounds much easier than what I was imagining. xD You can do it!




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019


Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/31 01:12:27 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Astrologer x3 | Capricorn | Scorpio


Tsundererra:
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@star2000shadow: OHHHH, that sounds much easier than what I was imagining. xD You can do it!




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE


yeah but that's still like 35 dollars and i don't know what that equates in Volts..
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/31 01:13:03 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Astrologer x3 | Capricorn | Scorpio


Lilypoo:
The next Solstice Recolor has been unlocked! Look at this little cutie!!!


OH MY GOSH ITS SO CUTE..
Report


Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.