Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat New car smell

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/22 07:52:03 )
Guys, I'm so excited. I've needed a new car for a long time. For the past two years my car has needed all kinds of repairs and I just found out it needed a whole lot more work. It just made sense to trade it in for a new car, so I took the plunge. And I LOVE my new car.

There's literally no key to put in the ignition; you put your foot on the brake and push a big round "start" button to start the engine. lol The headlights are automatic, so they switch on, off, and between high and low beams without my needing to touch a thing. It connects automatically to my iHeartRadio app and I don't need any kind of wires like I had to use on my old car. There's a compartment on the ceiling JUST FOR SUNGLASSES. I have very sensitive eyes and can't go outside without shades, even on a cloudy day, but I keep losing my sunglasses, so there's a spot for me to keep a spare. It's like this car was made for me!

And...it's electric blue. OMG, it is such a sexy, beautiful car. I'm in love. lol

And yet...I do feel a little bad for my old car. I mean, it's not sentient or anything. But we had some great times and saw some amazing places together just the same. That little car treated me well and it was my first. I feel a tiny bit sad to have said goodbye.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/22 20:57:29 )

@Eldweena: I felt that way when I got a new car after having one that treated me well for years. What make and model is your new car? Getting a new car is exciting and I'm sure that you will treat this new one well.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/22 21:28:47 )

@koneko: What car did you get?

Donator — Trash Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/22 21:45:45 )

Since 1103 posts.

Congrats on the new car!! I also got a new car recently, all the new tech is such an upgrade haha

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/22 21:52:36 )

@koneko: I like Civics! They are great reliable cars ^^
@Alexis: The new tech in cars is great!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.