Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback December Crate Items Feedback Thread

Npc — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 19:22:24 )

Hey Volties, we could really use your feedback. We at Voltra are always watching and listening, so the more responses we get to these sort of things, the more we can improve on your experience here!

Now we know that sometimes perhaps a set is not your cup of tea or doesn't fit your particular style, so try to look for things that we could use constructively. Like for example: If this pose was made this way and you could equip it like this then I would find use for that set more in my outfits. Or another example would be: This particular mod or pose is being repeated, I'd like to see x and y being offered as well.

★✩✩✩✩

In order to create a standard rating we will be doing a five star rating review. So for each set you are reviewing, do a 1/5 ; 2/5 ; 3/5 ; 4/5 ; 5/5 rating to let us know how much you like the overall set.

We are looking for feedback regarding the way the sets layer, originality, variety in poses, etc. But don't restrict yourself to these categories - those are just some suggestions for the direction in which you can take your feedback.

We do ask that you try to keep your feedback constructive and don't just say "It looks bad, I don't like it," as it's not very useful to us.

Here is a template to start off your review:

[b]Jolly Gifter[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Joyful Winter[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Fall Harvest[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Nefarious Guard[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

Thank you for taking your time to write this feedback, you are being extremely helpful!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 21:07:05 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
I have no complaints about this item, and thought it was the perfect festive item for the season. All three color choices for this item were 💯👌👏, so kudos to whoever was in charge of that.
Not sure if one glove was left out intentionally, but I like how the gloved hand is the one holding the heavy bag, so it works with the item’s narrative. The little toy bag and the hat are good gender neutral poses everyone can enjoy.
If I had to really nitpick, I would say the base of the hat could be wider, but it doesn’t look bad the way it is now.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
This is the perfect feminine counterpart to the Jolly Gifter, and I love how even the recolors of both these items match. I like the more feminine looking items, so this was right up my alley, and I’m always happy to get more leg mods. Like the jolly gifter, this does have the gender neutral pose with those cute earmuffs. ^^
If I had to nitpick like I did for the jolly gifter... I would say the feet could look more defined/polished. They’re still hella cute, and not a dealbreaker like some other leg mods I’ve seen (lookin’ at you, tootsie!)

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 22:26:44 )

Jolly Gifter
★★★★★
Voltra definitely needed xmas themed items. And I love that you added other colors so it can also be used not as an xmas themed.

Joyful Winter
★★★★★
Same as above.

Fall Harvest
★★★★★
Beautiful colors. Overall one of the best items Please make more like this. Maybe shroom dress.

Nefarious Guard
★★★✩✩
I give this 3 stars because I will only use the horns. I wish the wings were designed less to cover up the whole avatar.

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/19 01:07:05 )

I’m just going say that the foot on the Nefarious Guard hasn’t been fixed yet. ^//^;
I’ll just see myself out.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.