Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing jordan x deaa

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 02:19:35 )
Student Profile

Full Name: Vanessa Sara Reese
    Birthday: October 3rd
    Class Standing: Sophomore
    Extracurriculars: Debate Team, Volunteering (for course requirements), PT Job at Communication Lab
    Expected College Experience Length: 4.5 to 5 years total

Biography: After falling out with her best friend in Freshman year of High School, Vanessa transferred to another school where she was able to become proficient at debate. This gave her an opportunity to grow socially, culturally, and intellectually. She even received a full ride scholarship to her late-father's Alma Mater! She and her mother were very grateful of this so as to avoid a debt-ridden future. However, she had a little too much fun her freshman year and almost lost her scholarship. Her Sophomore Year, she plans to buckle down and get her GPA up, making little room for any mishaps or distractions. She'll keep her fun time for Friday and Saturday nights after 7pm.

[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/7m93csg.png[/img][/center]

[list][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][size=13][/size][/font]

[color=white]@jordan: [/color][/list]

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/20 18:07:06 )

Meet, Isabella Monique!
She is a freshman this year studying Digital Graphics... She hopes to one day own her own logo making company!
She is pretty shy, she was a nervous social butterfly before she became friends with Vanessa... but after they separated... it only got worse.
She built walls around herself, she refused to be hurt again by letting someone get close to her like that again.

Though in the years since they parted ways, Isabella went from thin lanky teen.... to curvaceous beauty! It didn't help her confidence that now everyone stares at her, and people faun over her... it makes her nervous! It even got so bad, that her last roommate had bullied her out of jealousy!

None of her family has ever been to college, so she is the pride of her parents! She didnt have a clue what had been waiting for her.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/20 20:49:02 )

Regardless of miraculously scheduling all of her classes after 10 am, Vanessa's alarm went off at 8 am. She woke up in her extra long twin, uncomfortable and irritable. Once she coaxed herself out of bed, she immediately started the KoffeePod she found in the trash room at the end of her freshman year. The other side of the room was still... for now. She grumbled at the sight of it as it reminded her of her newly assigned roommate. They hadn't moved in just yet, and she had a meeting with Student Housing to ensure that they don't. She absolutely could not have a roommate--her entire scholarship depended on complete focus that year. She would not lose it, and wouldn't take any chances.

Vanessa gathered her shower caddy and robe as her coffee dinged, letting her know it was ready. She sipped from the mug, slightly burning her tongue, but thankful for the warmth and caffeine. She dashed down the hall to the communal showers and quickly washed up. Once back in her dormroom, she took another sip of still-hot coffee and slid into jeans, a random T-shirt, and flats. Throwing a random denim jacket over her shoulder, she grabbed her bookbag, a granola bar, and her travel mug, and headed out to go to confront Student Housing.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/21 06:41:32 )
@Deaa:

Isabella was nervous about switching to another dorm, it wasnt fun living in the last one... she still had flashbacks of her terrible roommate screaming at her. She never understood why girls were jealous of her, she may have looks... but she entirely lacked confidence.

She wore a large bulky sweater, a pair of black leggings, and some worn out black boots... as she dragged her suitcase to her new dorm. "Brace yourself Isabella. Be confident." She assured herself stepping up to the door to knock. "Confidence, you have confidence..." she mumbled, reaching out to knock as the door flung open.

She squeaked in terror, jumping back. "H-Hello!" She said obviously trying too hard to be confident. "I'm your new roomma... V-Vanessa?!!" She asked her cheeks flushed pink. This could not be happening!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/22 00:24:40 )

In her determination, she swung the door open and almost ran into—"Iz—Isabella?" Her brain blanked and she stood there rebooting, small thoughts flying through her mind. Isabella? New roommate? At the same college? Right now?!

"Um..." she started, her book bag sliding down from her shoulder to her elbow, "Did you just say new roommate?"

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/22 01:02:10 )
@Deaa:

Out of thousands of girls at this school did it have to be this one! Why Vanessa!!? Isabella smiled and waved with the same shy smile she had years ago. "That's right, I'm your new roommate." She said sounding unsure about this herself. She had gotten jealous of Vanessa's relationship with another the last time they had spoke.

She wondered if Vanessa was still with that girl... That would only make things even more awkward. Gods, Isabella hoped that wasn't the case. She put a hand on her hip, and tried to resist the urge to bit her lower lip. She didn't know how to act... It would be clear to Vanessa that Isabelle had done some growing out... She had considerably filled out her curves in the last few years.

"I hope this isn't gonna be awkward... I really just want to do good my first year here, and things are already off to a rocky start." She said, her violet eyes searched Vanessa's face for an answer.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 18:52:49 )

Isn't going to be awkward? Of course it would be awkward. The last time Vanessa had talked to Isabella was back when she was dating Erica. She briefly remembered their last encounter, a blow up in front of half the high school--both of them shouting things she was certain at the moment they had wanted to say for a long time. The uneasiness she felt at her then-best friend's random anger with her started to grow again. Isabella seemed fine whenever Vanessa had a boyfriend or a crush, but there was something about Erica that seemed to drive her up the wall.

"I--" Vanessa started, glancing past her down the hallway at the elevator. "Look, I'm sorry things haven't worked out well for you. I don't necessarily want to continue that, but I can't have a roommate right now." Especially one that could bring so much drama... She stepped past Isabella, letting go of the door and letting it close in front of them. "I'm going to the housing office right now, if you want to come dispute the assignment with me."

@jordan:
@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.