Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment I caught up on Sword Art Online last night

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 12:16:03 )

SO THIS THREAD MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS (they’ll be under a spoiler tho)

u read right i finally caught up on sao ajshsjsh
i watched season 1 and 2 while in highschool, so i had been waiting for season 3 fooor 6 years?? and i didn’t realise it was out until literally like last week oops
BUT THE KICKER: season 3 is alicization, but season 4 is also airing RIGHT NOW (or season 3 part 2 i guess)

NOW HERES THE PART WHERE I CRY
EUGEO DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE ))):
i literally shed two whole tears i loved that boy he did not deserve his fate i am MAD
also i had forgotten how much gore it had jesus christ
ALSO WHY DID ALICE GO AHEAD AND BURST HER EYEBALL THE DUMBASS WYD WHY

so yeah cry with me if u have seen it thanks

ps sao is my favourite anime hehe

Donator — Trashboat Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 17:34:28 )
@buggaboy: BRUH I AM OBSESSED WITH SAO. People don’t want to watch the new seasons because they had a bad one....Alicization is my FAVORITE. I think they really outdid themselves. The animation...everything. Alice is my favorite character. Next to... Eugeo.

Eugeo was best boi. I shed so many tears for that sweet boi. I did not even think they would kill my man. I’m hoping that because he’s digital they will bring him back somehow later on. >_< I LOVED HIM LIKE MY OWN. WHY. My beautiful BOI. And when Kirito was holding him and crying I just it cut me so deep IDK.

I love everything SAO. I have two of the mobile games. Do you play em? I am waiting for Christmas to get my switch so I can play the switch games It’s all I can think about. Fatal Bullet looks so good and the story seems so amaze.
And SAO: Alicization Lycoris is coming soon, even though they have it on other consoles Dx literally cannot contain my excitement to play it >_< it brings so many feels.

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 21:01:26 )

@Laufeia: oh my god in highschool i had sao wallpaper on my ipad and laptop i was so OBSESSED
AND NOW THE OBSESSION IS COMING BACK AKSHDJD
i personally have loved every season so far, and i KNOW i’m gonna love war of underworld once it ends, they always manage to make the season great aaaaa
ALSO I KNOW I WAS SO SAD
the way he cried,, he truly lost a great friend,, and like thEY DIDNT HAVE TO SLASH POOR EUGEO IN HALF WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT ):
if they do bring him back i hope they manage to give him a physical body,, they mentioned they were working on humanoids ooo

i recently downloaded that new sao game based on alicization, i did have one that was kind of like pokemon masters but i lost the log in ): i also have fatal bullet which i really need to get back into, ive been neglecting it eheheh
i can’t WAIT for alicization lycoris oh my GOSH i must bUY
fatal bullet is amazing tbh~

Donator — Trashboat Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 23:50:02 )
@buggaboy:
I am so jelly ;-; ahhhhhhh fatal bullet is the one I want most because I like making my own character =w= but lycoris is so beautiful and just @_@
I need all the sao >_> all of it. I am absolutely obsessed too lol.

Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/7 22:59:09 )

@Laufeia: i look badass in fatal bullet its so COOL i got a scar and everything B)
lycoris looks amazing aaaa
i got memory defrag again, im kind of annoyed that i cant get my account back but eugeos in it and i wanna avenge him >:)
also SAME

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 07:37:15 )
I loved season 1. I was like, 'This is my new favorite anime.' Then I watched season 2 and I still wish I could bleach my eyes and forget that ever happened. Season 3 just bored me. I think I hate that show now. I want to rewatch season 1 and recapture the magic but I can't make myself do it.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.