Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback Inventory - Layer system?

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/5 02:20:50 )

I'm not sure if anyone here is familiar with free/adjustable layer systems for avatar creation?

Basically, you are able to sort which of your items appears above or below other items. (So, if I was wearing a long shirt (like Skelly Loves U) and I equipped a waist item (like waistscarf), I could drag waistscarf below skelly loves u so that the layering would be better suited to the look I was going for (and would reduce issues with clipping/bad layering).

I probably didn't explain that well. Let me know if I need to elaborate. > _ >

I realize that implementing this could possibly take a long time and that there are other more important features to work on. It's just a suggestion that I find really helps add more substance to avatars. <3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 00:27:58 )

I will forward this suggestion.

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 03:34:55 )

@Lilypoo: I totally understand! <3 I just didn't know if that was something that was considered, but I'm happy that you are interested in working on the layers!

Please don't feel the need to justify yourself. <3 You obviously have a lot going on, both as a staff member of this site and as a human, so it's perfectly reasonable that you wait a month or even more to work on something like this. <3
A reminder to drink water and take your vitamins.

QUEST

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.