Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What is the weirdest thing that your pets do?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 12:38:16 )
My cat named Cookie, (I didn't name her that, my brother did. It was his b-day gift and all) she is a grey tiger tabby. uwu She has a weird personality. For firsts, she always poses at the door, when she wants to leave. Like lean on the wall and curve her body. It's pretty cute, but gets annoying, because I KNOW she can open the door herself if she wants to leave. Because, whenever I leave my room and she is alone, she forces her paw under the door and opens it. It's weird, but oh well! xD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 12:54:37 )

My oldest cat has an armpit fetish. She loves to smell them. And she likes to bite in my wet hair.

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 13:19:01 )
My dog watches TV and gets really into it. He roots for the good guys, growls at the bad guys and goes absolutely nuts for his favorite animal: The horse. He has favorite shows and he gets mad if I put on certain scary movies.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 13:50:54 )

My dog "talks" to us, whining and giving us an earful when he's lonely and thinks we should sit and snuggle with him.
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 14:00:40 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

Doink, when she's in a specific mood, is not happy unless she has her face shoved into her armpit. She did this before she was even my kitty and was waiting to be adopted
Rufus goes nuts for catnip. He also will mournfully wail in the bathroom to make an echo
Big Guy likes being tucked in when he's cold. With mom, he even sleeps on his back
Jazz doesn't really do anything spectacular
Corbin likes to hold an arm as he sleeps
Mop, before he wandered off somewhere we think his second home got him fixed so he's not coming back would steal pipe cleaners. He also would be walking along and then randomly jump about five feet, cartwheel, and then act like nothing happened past he turned around and is now walking the other way

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 17:35:02 )

Oh boy here we go. I have a lot to say about my special boys.

Tumbleweed is a bit of a diva. He absolutely wants attention 100% of the time. He's only ever bad when he wants something. He insists on having an overfull food bowl. Even if there's lots of food in it he wants you to put more on top and he wants you to stand there while he's eating. He's that way about water too. He has only his front teeth (others were removed to help with stomatits) yet insists on eating only crunchy food. He won't touch wet food. He's super smart and I'm pretty sure he understands English. He never plays with toys but he likes to sit and watch them move around. He likes to jump up on the bathroom counter when I'm brushing my hair so I can brush his hair too. He gets really jealous when you're petting another cat.

Mallow is the sweetest boy but he's not very smart. He likes to sleep in the bathroom sink. He LOVES shoes. He will roll around on your feet, or if you have a pile of shoes somewhere he'll go lay on top of it. My mom brought home a bag of hand me down shoes from a relative once and he just curled up on top of it. He loves to play and is quite capable of throwing his own toys for him to catch. He's a long boi and has successfully turned the knob on a door to open it twice. He loves to cuddle.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 18:21:51 )
Gosh, I love hearing about yall's stories about your pets! I sometimes wonder if our pets judges us for what we do. I really just curious of what they think towards us. x'D
Don't Judge By Looks, Judge By Heart ♥

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 18:39:19 )

Oh Tumbleweed is quick to let you know if you're doing something wrong. He audibly huffs at you.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 21:18:03 )
i dont have any pets but i frequently visit my friend who has a white terrier doggo
he loves to have his tail scratched, which i found unusual. most dog tails ive known tend to be sensitive but the tail on this doggo seems to be a possible tickle/itchy spot for him. he spins while i'm scratching his tail, it's so adorable
and whats weird is how fast he can wag it. it literally reminds me of insect wings because it's wagging so fast

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.