Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Not doing to well today....

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/2 19:15:40 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Woodland Fae | Fall Harvest | Sticky Fingers | Leo | Astrologer x3 | Joyful Winter x3 | Jolly Gifter x2

Okay the Place that controls my check, won't give them out early, as its against the rules, but when you KNOW a snow storm is coming, you'd think they'd make an exception. well they didn't, then i called and got voice mail that said they'd be open today. guess what they aren't, open today, their closed due tot he fact the schools are closed. so where does that leave me the beginning of the month with no food, no money, and no way to fix it. right now I just want to CRY.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/2 19:27:41 )

I don't recommend making a habit of this, but you may look into a payday advance from one of those check cashing places (assuming that's a thing where you live?).

Absolutely research to make sure it's a reputable company first because there are a LOT of shady ones out there that will try to rip you off, but some don't even charge you anything if you pay it back in a few days.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/2 19:29:07 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Woodland Fae | Fall Harvest | Sticky Fingers | Leo | Astrologer x3 | Joyful Winter x3 | Jolly Gifter x2

i wouldn't qualify, Im on SSI and i don't make enough for them to be willing to do so. we've had a few times like this. and i looked into it. but i might bring it up tot he roommate see if he thinks they might this once.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/2 20:03:36 )

Ah that's a rough situation. =( I hope something comes through for you.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 00:15:48 )

@star2000shadow: If you have a reddit account, there's a sub called Random_Acts_of_Pizza. There are a lot of nice people there that will buy you a pizza if you're struggling. There are also subs where you can borrow money from people or just ask for help with food/bills. Most of those subs require an active account with some type of post history to prove you're not a robot or making extra accounts though, so you can't just make one and ask sadly.

I hope something works out for you. :c I've struggled between checks before and it's so dreadful and anxiety inducing.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 01:26:13 )

@Lufi: i don't have a Reddit account hun 'rubs face' and i just foun dout the place is closed tomarrow as well. which means no check tomarrow ether. 'sigh' I don't mean to worrie anyone I just..its a very frustrating day.

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 03:23:59 )

@star2000shadow: oh man that super sucks. I've been there. When will it be open? :0

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 04:02:29 )

dunno but their closed again tomorrow so not tomorrow. 'rubs face' its got me super stressed.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 07:45:24 )

@star2000shadow: I would go to a food bank

Is it possible to get the check digitally deposited into your account in the future?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 11:55:24 )

@Totalanimefan: i don't have an account. but im a talk to annet about getting like a credit card parents can control sot hat she can just digitally deposit it into it.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 20:04:08 )

@star2000shadow: just make sure there are no fees. I recommend a local credit union

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 20:14:49 )

we got it in 'does happy dance' got the check, got food, STAR'S A HAPPY STAR.. a full belly makes things seem less..frustrating.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.