Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Platformers

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 01:51:58 )
Anyone here like any platform games? I think the first one I played was Super Mario Bros., and I've played a lot of Mario games since then. I've played most of the 2D ones as well as Super Mario 64 (and the DS version), Sunshine, Galaxy, Galaxy 2, and Odyssey. Some other platform games I remember playing are Banjo-Kazooie, a bit of Banjo-Tooie, some of Yooka-Laylee, some Kirby, and some Spyro. I think I'll try playing A Hat in Time soon as well.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 06:37:09 )

Who doesn’t like platformers! I’m not that great at them but I still like them and I love to watch my husband play them.
Obviously Mario is ❤️ but the last platformer we played was Hollow Knight which was great. He said it was one of the best in a while.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/2 18:47:45 )
I've been playing New Super Lucky's Tale the past few days, so that's another platformer to add to my list~

★~~Questing~~★

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/2 18:51:19 )

I'm a pretty big fan of the Castlevania series and I've played quite a few platformers in my time on this earth, but I never could get the hang of the 3D titles. Unless the camera was in my control. Those early 3D platformers always tried to move the camera around and it just made it super confusing.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 04:26:55 )
I'm so bad at platformers, but seeing them getting speedrun blows my mind.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.