Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I got a bit busy

Donator — Trash Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 04:36:00 )
┏

Since 1103 posts.

So recently my car died out on me.. Permanently. I could go into more detail about that but tbh it will just lead to me rambling so I'm going straight to the point. After finding out I'd have to buy a new car I felt pretty overwhelmed and bummed out because financially I really wanted to save more money by the end of this year. I felt like I have done really well in the saving money goal, but with the whole car ordeal I took out a lot of money for my downpayment. Thinking about my monthly car payments made me feel overwhelmed for a couple days but now I've just accepted it. A few weeks after getting the car, my parents told me that they wanted to move out of country. I don't wish to follow them so this means that I'll be on my own soon.
So before I get more into this, its not the being independent part that I'm afraid of but rather my worry of being financially ready for this. I started looking for better paying jobs and gave my manager a heads up that I may be quitting soon. Luckily a couple days ago, my manager had this meeting with me and I found out that she will be leaving the company soon and that the boss wanted to promote me to be the new manager. So now I'm overjoyed because this opportunity has not come at a better time for me.
Plus Im graduating in a couple weeks and I'm just so glad I'll never have to do hw ever again ~

β”›

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 06:24:06 )

@Alexis: wow that’s a lot of stuff going on! Congrats to you. Also I saw this when it was new but then I had to eat and then I wasn’t on voltra haha

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 07:40:51 )

So happy for you! <3 this is awesome news <3

°<°art by KeturahπŸ–€πŸ¦–πŸ–€

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 14:29:17 )
Laila blinks sleepily, mumbling to you...

That's a lot of change! But I'm glad things are working out. Congrats on the promotion!
Are your parents moving to a super far away country or will visits be easy enough still if needed?

...And with a yawn, she nestles back in to her blankets to nap.
::Avatar/Pet Site Addict?::
Cast (∩ο½€-´)⊃β”β˜†οΎŸ.*ο½₯q゚ ✨ Dissendium!
::Come hang out!::

Donator — Trash Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 03:48:18 )
┏

Since 1103 posts.

@Totalanimefan: Haha no worries, and thank you! I had a bit of an emoional rollarcoaster in the past couple weeks because of everything but I feel like I handled myself pretty well overall.

@inatlaka: thank you! It all worked out somehow ^^;

@LailaKin: They might be moving to japan I think? They are still deciding on their options right now but we've already planned out emergency precautions if for some reason I mess up THAT bad haha. I feel I'm pretty disciplined in my life choices so I think I'll be ok.

β”›

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 06:20:15 )

@Alexis: yeah you are coming out on top!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.