Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Howdy! Loopawn, here!

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 02:17:54 )
Found this site through someone linking it on a thread on Gaia Online! I`ve been a Gaia user on-and-off since 2004 or 2005, and since that site`s basically hit a point-of-no-return, I figured I`d give this place a shot! I usually role-play on Tumblr, and I`m hoping to branch out to forum sites like this now! Figured I`d give the Welcome Committee a big howdy-do first and foremost before getting too carried away!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 02:29:06 )

hey loopawn, welcome to voltra! if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask~ unlike gaia, this community is a bit more tight knit and very friendly.
i mean, I've been here only a week but I'm having a blast. hope you enjoy it here too! :)

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 02:32:44 )

hiiii and welcome to the land of voltra <3

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 02:33:18 )
@Loopawn: Hello hello! never be afraid to ping me!
I wear many faces

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 02:41:23 )

@Loopawn: hi hi welcome to Voltra. I’m glad that you found us. I love your name too.
Most people that are here used to be on Gaia.

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 02:52:21 )
@TheGreatPretender: First of all, thank you for the trade and the warm welcome! You've been very helpful! I'm having fun playing with everything!!

@ephenay: Thank you! I'm already loving this place! I can see why so many would flock here from Gaia!

@inatlaka: Thank you! I'm loving it so far!!

@totalanimefan: Haha! Thank you! It's the English dub pronunciation of my favorite anime, Lupin III! I can definitely see how word of this place is spreading. It seems so much friendlier! <3

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 02:53:57 )
@Loopawn: oh absolutely. you are very welcome. just happy to help. people were super kind to me when i started and i want to pay it forward to new people
I wear many faces

Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 02:55:25 )

@Loopawn: oh I know what it’s from XP
I’m glad you like it here so far. Let me give you some volts.

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 02:56:38 )
@TheGreatPretender: That's incredible! I love that attitude and once I've got the hang of this site, I'll be sure to do the same!

@Totalanimefan: Oh, thank you!!! You're so nice! X3

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 02:57:36 )

@Loopawn: it’s no problem we just finished an event so I made a ton of volts from posting lol. Go and buy yourself some commons so you can look the part. ^^

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 02:59:43 )
@Totalanimefan: Will do, thank you!!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 03:00:16 )

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 03:10:10 )

Hey welcome to Voltra! As you can see everyone is really friendly. The events are fun too! You just missed the Halloween event but the Winter Solstice is coming up soon. =3

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 03:12:16 )

@loopawn: right? it's pretty snazzy. also, i just wanna say i love lupin the third, too! it's an often forgotten gem of anime <3 and one of my favorites to binge watch on hulu

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 03:28:35 )
@Totalanimefan: Thank you!!

@Priestess of Pie: They really are! I'm blown away!! And aw, shucks! It's a bummer I missed the Halloween event, but that's okay!! I'll be here for the ones moving forward! This is exciting!

@ephenay: It really is! I can't wait to get more involved! Also, Lupin's such an underrated gem, indeed! Or a diamond, if you will! It's kinda befitting a thief to stay under the radar! Have you seen the trailer(s) for the 3DCG film coming out next month? This year, 2019, has truly been a gift to the Lupin III fandom!

@Bioshock: Thank you so much!!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 03:56:15 )

@loopawn: haha, that's very true! but wait, there's more lupin coming out?? what? i've only seen the old show and the Cagliostro movie :0

banner by Ruby ❤️

Voltie — they/he/it Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 04:35:39 )
hello and welcome! i'm new too (i just joined yesterday :p ) and i also came from gaia (although i was more of a lurker there so you probably wouldn't recognize me). your avatar is really nice by the way! i saw the lupin movie that's on netflix, i think castle of calignastro or something to that effect, and i really enjoyed it. lupin is such a charmer in it lol

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 04:50:17 )

welcome !! <3 I just joined some days ago and everyone is super nice ! im surprised how welcome this community is. hope you enjoy your time here c:

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 04:52:48 )
Welcome, friend! I've never really roleplayed before but the paragraphs people can dish out are amazing. It's a neat creative exercise.

[Quests][Store]

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 05:52:17 )

@Loopawn: you’re welcome. Have you ever seen the Detective Conan x Lupin III crossovers?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.