Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Deimos's Den of Delightful Darkness

Voltie — She/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 05:53:38 )
Hello to all, come and hang out and talk about goth, horror and parnaormal! *note you dont have to be a goth to tak here this is an inclusive place =^_^=

I have always loved spooky and creepy things like Goosebumps, the Addams Family, The Munsters, etc and it eventually led me to getting into researching the paranormal. I have been researching for almost 11 years now and i have been investigating for about 7.

What are some of things that you guys like that are spooky of creepy? I personally love some of the SCP stories ^_^ they are so good!

Voltie — She/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 02:25:12 )
THIS PLACE IS OPEN!!! X'D speaks words

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 11:15:05 )

[x]

pls don't

Voltie — She/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 16:47:13 )
@Apollo Im Burning: SCP's or Secure Contain Protect, are these stories about this non government agency that house a whole host of scary, nasty, and downright dangerous stuff.

I Investigate and Research the Paranormal. lol yeah its a tough thing to do because its human nature to want to get away from it but its rewarding to help family's understand whats going on in their homes

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 17:30:25 )
Well u don't necessarily think of paranormal investigations as creepy because they're scientific research into proving the existence of what we already know to be true. We just need to find a way to prove it to the ones who don't feel see or hear them
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie — She/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 18:09:51 )
Thats what i am working i am working on a set up that gets environmental data that can be overlaid on the Audio/Visual evidence to try and help the information be more sound. Until Paranormal Investigators such as myself make so that our data and evidence have little to no margin of error(a daunting task i assure you) my field will unfortunately remain a pseudoscience.

Voltie — She/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/24 07:44:01 )
if anyone would like i have a discord set up.

https://discord.gg/fwh4tk

Voltie — She/They Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/09/29 09:17:31 )
ECHO ECHo ECho Echo echo

Voltie — She/They Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/17 22:40:33 )
Mahleka Leka Hi Mahiedi heidi ho!!

Voltie — She/They Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/17 22:41:11 )
Fi Fo Fo Fwat..... where the hell is everybody at?! X'D

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.