Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Bug Reports Bug when trying to start a trade on Mobile

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 01:32:46 )
So I tried to start a trade on Safari on my iPhone.
I was trying to trade with Natsumi. I started the trade by linking the yellow trade link under her username. (When you are in the forums)
It now says that I have an open trade with her but I see no trade, and when I go to view all of my trades I see none.

I'm on my Mac now, still on Safari and I don't see any trades still and I can't open a new one with Natsumi because it says I have an open trade with her.

Thanks

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 03:12:24 )
The trade system works first with a trade request, which means you have to wait until the trade request has been approved for it to show up. Once Natsumi approves the trade request you should see it in the trade list. ^^ Here's a breakdown of how it works:

Send trade request -> Get trade request approved (will now show up in trade list) -> Make offers on either side and approve -> Approve final trade on both sides

I know it's a bit weird to not see it right away, so hopefully this helps with the confusion!

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 06:17:02 )
@Prodigy: Thank you for the info. So I just wait now for the other user and then I can add my items? That's a little confusing. Do you know if the staff plan to make this more user friendly in the future?
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 21:53:32 )
@Totalanimefan: No problem! I think there were one or two feedback threads on this in support of taking out a few steps. Baz commented that it might change once privacy settings/a block feature is introduced. :)

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 21:54:56 )
@Prodigy: Thank for responding and helping out our fellow voltie! <3
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 21:56:25 )
@Fozzy: No problemo! :vanora_smile:

Ping me so I don't ghost you by accident!
ART REQUEST

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.