Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Its time for a new car

Donator — Trash Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 00:48:43 )

Since 1103 posts.

I've been so unlucky this year in terms of my car. I just towed it home for the third time this year and I had to reschedule my test because I doubt I'll be able to make it at this point.
Just to keep the story short, my car is very old with over 200,000 miles on it. I've had many repairs done on it to keep it alive as long as I can but I think it's just time to move on. Not looking forward to future car payments but at least I'll have a safe vehicle to drive on the daily. Not sure what car to get but I just want something reliable and preferably a small sized car. I'm open to all your car suggestions/advice ;u;.

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 02:01:02 )
Buy a Honda or Toyota outright and pay it off and keep it for the next 20 years.
https://streamable.com/l8ysz

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 02:45:59 )
I got a 2017 Ford Escape and I wouldn't buy It again. I gets good mileage but it has blind spots everywhere.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 03:09:35 )
TomYum:
Buy a Honda or Toyota outright and pay it off and keep it for the next 20 years.
This.

I recommend a Honda Civic

Donator — Miz/Mizzy Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 06:37:24 )
My best friends mother had a Hyundai Santa Fe & it was the perfect size

My next suggestion would maybe be a Kia Soul

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 14:01:55 )
Toyota.... I loved my Toyota. Beat the heck out of it and it kept kicking for a lot of years.

Honda was overpriced POS. It blew it's transmission - twice! ... the first time just barely out of the warrantee period. Will never buy Honda again.

Hyundai are good cars - good variety, more affordable than most, great warrantee, good service, etc. Would recommend them. Kia are similar.

Ford cars are hit-or-miss, in my experience.

Good luck!!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 16:01:54 )

Hondas are great cars. Civic is my favorite as well. I've owned 3 and 1 accord. They're all very reliable, get great mileage, and are very comfortable. Plus the new ones look rad as heck.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.