Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I have my animals back at home

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/3 16:38:39 )

With me. For our trip I had to drop them off at two different friends places. I locked the cat up the day before yesterday and I picked the dog up yesterday. I think they are happy to be home but at first they didn’t want to leave where they were staying.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/3 16:39:50 )

Glad your pets are back with you again.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/3 17:33:30 )

@vengeance: I am too. They were cuddling me this morning.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/3 18:26:18 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

Mine are either gonna be seriously butthurt or extremely happy when I get home in about a week

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/3 19:10:05 )
Awww iam sure theyre Happy :D
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/3 20:08:55 )
@Totalanimefan: It's a bit of a blow to your ego, but it's a good thing if the animals didn't want to leave where you left them while you were away. It means they were happy (which I'm sure you know, but it bears repeating, IMO)

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/3 22:22:38 )

@koneko: yeah that’s a good point. Lol
@Kitalpha Hart: lol which one do you think it will be? It broke my heart that they were mad at me.
@Miss Sandman: they are now.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/3 22:23:18 )

@Wildfire: thank you. It seems that they did really like it where they were. But it did break my heart at first.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/3 23:33:18 )
@Totalanimefan: I can imagine! It would have broken mine too!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/3 23:33:37 )

@Wildfire: thanks for being so understanding lol

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/3 23:38:13 )
@Totalanimefan: I have pets too... so yeah, I understand!
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/4 00:05:57 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Totalanimefan: it'll prolly be Doink is super butthurt and Rufus is cuddly, maybe with or without some butthurt in the beginning

Rufus forgives me quickly, but slow for everyone else. Like mom I'm pretty sure hasn't bothered him for over a month except to let him in and she has to hide behind the door because she must've accidentally kicked him at some point. He likes to hang out in spots where we won't see him until we smack him, especially if we're holding something
One time I was cooking and couldn't leave the stove because otherwise the food would burn because hey picky food gotta keep moving so I made mom let him in so he came into the kitchen and yelled at me
I called him a schmuck and he went to eat food
When I could leave the stove finally I was able to give him attention and he was happy

He does forgive dad a bit quicker than mom, and I know dad accidentally kicked the goofy cat on the head because he was hidden on the basement steps and dad had a basket of laundry. Rufus normally runs and hides after being thwapped but the one pipe had collapsed so the basement had an inch of water so dad got the scolding of a lifetime
Rufus wouldn't stop scolding dad, ignoring the offered hand of apology, until I came over and offered a hand. He took mine as an escape and needed a few weeks to be friendly to dad again

Doink, on the other hand, when she gets mad at me, she gets annoying until I pick her up and give her some loving even though she wants down. She kinda grumps into forgiveness for me lol

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/4 00:06:48 )

@Kitalpha Hart: they all sound like a handful but you clearly love them very much.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/4 00:10:20 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Totalanimefan: I wonder what happened to Mop though, he hasn't shown up in a while. We think one of his other homes got him fixed so he's staying by them now. He was one who would scream at you then settle down happily. Or if he was really mad he'd let loose one of his super stanky farts on you and then leave. He always evacuated after he farted

Corbin doesn't care give him attention
Jazz and Big Guy are passive aggressive about anything and everything they can

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.