Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback November Crate Items Feedback

Npc — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/2 02:26:50 )

Hey Volties, we could really use your feedback. We at Voltra are always watching and listening, so the more responses we get to these sort of things, the more we can improve on your experience here!

Now we know that sometimes perhaps a set is not your cup of tea or doesn't fit your particular style, so try to look for things that we could use constructively. Like for example: If this pose was made this way and you could equip it like this then I would find use for that set more in my outfits. Or another example would be: This particular mod or pose is being repeated, I'd like to see x and y being offered as well.

★✩✩✩✩

In order to create a standard rating we will be doing a five star rating review. So for each set you are reviewing, do a 1/5 ; 2/5 ; 3/5 ; 4/5 ; 5/5 rating to let us know how much you like the overall set.

We are looking for feedback regarding the way the sets layer, originality, variety in poses, etc. But don't restrict yourself to these categories - those are just some suggestions for the direction in which you can take your feedback.

We do ask that you try to keep your feedback constructive and don't just say "It looks bad, I don't like it," as it's not very useful to us.

Here is a template to start off your review:

[b]Shark Slayer[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Sheepish[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Fall Harvest[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Nefarious Guard[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

Thank you for taking your time to write this feedback, you are being extremely helpful!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/2 05:40:01 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Shark Slayer
★ ★ ★ ✩ ✩
Initially, this item looked so cool and I was super excited to try this on since it looks like an old school Final Fantasy inspired hair and armor. I looooove hair mods, and I was saw that this one doesn’t seem to work well with any eyes. ): Not sure if it’s intentional or not, but that bang covers one of the eyes in a weird way. Also, I wish the recolorings were easier to use with other items.
On the flip side, I like the daggers pose a lot, and the leg mods look like they’re on point.

Sheepish
★ ★ ★ ★ ✩
Sheeps creep me out, and I was not feeling this item at all. But despite that, I love that this item has a background, and it seems to layer well with other backgrounds. Also like the recolorings in this one better than the shark slayer. The only reason it doesn’t get full stars is because it feels like it’s lacking something, but idk what. Still, it’s a decent item.

Fall Harvest
★ ★ ★ ★ ✩
This one is my favorite of the monthly items. Together, all the pieces look hella cluttered, but individually, they’re really well made and I love the details in them. The fox buddy and the leafy ground pose were super cute and I can see them being used a lot. The only reason this didn’t get 5 stars is because the recolorings were too similar to each other, particularly the fox pose, and it felt like it was missing something. I would’ve loved to see hair, face, arms, or leg mods in this instead of pure decorative non-clothing/hair poses (as cute as they are).

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/3 19:59:25 )

Shark Slayer
★★★✩✩
I appreciate the more unique theme and color choices on this one. I think the pants/leg mod look pretty awesome! Not a fan of the hair; it feels like most of the hairstyles we get tend to be variations of the same few styles. I do like the way the hair was colored, though. I doubt I'll use this one very often, though I can see myself making use of the pants and jacket.

Sheepish
★★★★✩
I really like this one, especially the eyes. I love that I can layer the ground pose over other background items to create some depth. I also appreciate the fact that, for being a fluffy animal related item, it's more neutral than cutesy/girly like so many are. The only pose I don't really care for is the legs; I get the impression they're sort of skipping/dancing, but the way they're both kind of turning the same direction looks a little weird to me. I feel like they'd be difficult to use.

Fall Harvest
★★★★★
I love this item so much. The theme, the poses, and the colors used are all wonderful. I especially appreciate all the background items! Really beautifully done; this item is a work of art. My only complaint, if I were to make one, would be the color variation on some of the poses. The flower wreath background in orange, for example, I feel like making the wreath portion orange was a bit too much. Makes it look monochromatic compared with the other two; had it been that dark brown color instead, I'd probably be using it a lot. It's kind of the same issue with the fox; the orangey/yellow recolor doesn't look bad, but a little dull compared to the other two as the colors sort of blend together. Wouldn't consider it a big issue, just a nitpick. And while I'm not a big fan of giant hats that look like objects, I do love all the detail in the mushroom hat pose. The amount of detail and versatility in this item overall makes it a really worthy buy.

AKA Count Trashula

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 10:18:26 )

Shark Slayer
★★✩✩✩

I give it 2 stars because it is not an item I would use. The only item I will probably use it the dagger. I would change the hair and not have hair block the face. I do not use hair that blocks the face. Also I would prefer hair without the high light of another color. I like the leg pose but not so much the puffy pant style. Overall I would of used other colors. These colors are hard to match with other items.

Sheepish
★★★★★
I give this items 5 stars because I love the colors! overall super cute and I would definitely use. New eyes is always a plus! Keep giving us eyes. I really love the texture and wish you guys added one more color like brown, blue or green.

Fall Harvest
★★★★★
love it! love the colors. Love that you guys added a new animal! That is always awesome. Colors are beautiful and perfect.

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.