Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Favorite Youtube Musician

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 20:36:45 )
I'm currently listening to Fading Light by Aviators who found thanks to Youtube, and I was wondering who your favorite musician that found on Youtube was? I also happen to really enjoy Johnathan Young's rock and heavy metal covers of Disney songs. MandoPony is also a favorite of mine. So come share your favs with me.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 08:08:15 )
I really enjoy Youtubers covering other songs. My favorites are Boyce Avenue and Sam Tsui.

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 22:30:05 )
I agree with urbeth that Sam tsui is quite amazing! There are some pretty cool a capella singers I like to listen to. Home free if you like country and Peter Hollens for just about everything including Disney! There is this amazing guy who can sing in both a male voice and female voice called Nick Ptera..he gets bullied alot for it and that makes me sad. But his productions are very fun to watch. Lindsey Sterling for amazing violin and dancing skills, I am so in love with her and how cute and little she is! Last but not least, Malukah who has THE most angelic and haunting voice I ever heard. Unfortunately she doesn't have many songs but I love her. As for composers, I like Miracle of Sound, completely original songs and lyrics all the time, and he loves to sing about games and all things nerdy and cool.

Always ping me please.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.