Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2019 boo! so spoopy halloween times

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 03:38:16 )

Hmmm tough question. I suppose ham and doritio sandwiches have been my go to lately xD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 03:54:24 )

@Shark me too! cuddling on cold or rainy days is the best <3

whoaaa takoyaki! I always wanted to try it but the closest restaurant to me is about an hour away orz|| what did
      you think of it?

@Shadami ooo ham and dorito together in a sandwich? that sounds kinda cool actually

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 04:01:17 )
@Lucevia: mmhmm :3 I used to read a lot and reading on a quiet day is nice

oh dang. yeah I didn't know any was nearby until I looked on uber eats :p It was pretty good. A bit too rich and the chewy bits are strange, but the taste is good. ^^ now I can look forward to trying something else eventually.

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 04:15:38 )

@Shark: oh me too ;w; I used to lovee reading but now it's very hard to get through anything ;-; I don't ever
      want to get too old for reading and being creative T^T

ooh I see!! I'm very excited to try it xD is there anything specific that you want to try in the future?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 04:36:05 )

Yup. Lettuce , tomato, provolone, ham, and doritoes. And than I squish the doritoes and eat a yummy crunchy healthy ish sandwich.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.