Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2019 Time for Bed! you can win 3k ^^

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 00:29:45 )
So that means you can post here creepy bedtime stories you heard somewhere, or maybe your parents told you them as a kid, or maybe you even expirienced some creepy s*it you want to tell anyone! ^^
pls keep them as short as possible =)
I will Read them tomorrow morning (my time) and the best story will get 3k volts ^^ does this sounds fair? =)
tbh i just want to read some creepy short stories XD

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 01:43:34 )
@Miss Sandman:

Nice I have so many creepy stories I can share here. <3
Once I was about 16 and I was washing dishes. As I washed dishes I was watching through the window at my back yard. As I washed I saw something white. Like a white human figure [faceless] pop their head out of the side fence that divides us from our neighbors. It kept poking its head up. And I got chills all over my body. And then the white figure jumped over the fence and like swished across my yard. I Stopped washing dishes ran to tell my family. I was soo scared I never went to the backyard or look through that window. I always entered through the front door from fear of that white figure.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 05:34:00 )

I'm not sure it's exactly... creepy? but interesting.

One night I was laying in bed, probably on my phone i can't remember, but I know I was awake. I heard a bunch of footsteps downstairs. My first thought was okay maybe it's just some house creaks and house settling down for the night. I think it's a little chilly out. But the more intensly I listened to them the more I was absolutely sure that what I was hearing was foot steps.
My heart started pounding and i crept to the landing at the top of the steps, listening closely to see where the footsteps were coming from. i was convinced it had to be a robber or something that broke into the house and I wasn't about to let anyone take our stuff or touch my babies who were sleeping. I listened and got more freaked out because it sounded like the footsteps were right below me. From the top of the landing you can see the hallway below, there was no one walking in the hallway. I swore I saw a shadow, but no my brain told me. It has to be just street lights reflecting in through the window in a strange way or something.
That's when the shadow moved up the steps and turned into this brilliantly bright ball of light and continued up the stairs. I was frozen in terror. I don't know what to do against a ball of light. It struck me in the chest and this immense heat passed through my body and I suddenly felt calm and relaxed. It was like a warm hug from a loved one. But dang did I continue shaking the entire next day because I had never experienced something like that before.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 08:42:41 )
@inatlaka:
@Shadami:

wow both stories are pretty intense!!!!!!!! i enjoyed reading them so both of you will get 3 k =) i just cant decide right now :D

and shadami, yes this story was creepy!!!!

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 08:47:11 )

yayyy and hiya

°<°art by KeturahπŸ–€πŸ¦–πŸ–€

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 11:45:32 )
One time I was laying in bed with my husband. We were facing each other and chatting. Then I felt a presence behind me (towards the door). I looked behind me and I saw a hand in the dark. I froze and I thought this is it for me.

It came towards me and then it touched me.

Turns out it was just my husband’s hand and he wanted to hold me close. I was so scared 😱

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 12:21:30 )
Cool idea. I have a really short creepy story for you:

Your daughter starts dating

β”€β–’β”œ Hangout with me! β”€β–’β”œ

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 12:41:55 )

XD well thank you ^^ I just figured I'd give it a try sharing that one. I have lots of ghost stories, usually they're just noises, that's one of them that I actually saw something.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 12:52:28 )
@Wildfire: this is awesome xD but its her daddys nightmare XD

@Taffy: this one really is adorable tbh xD i had similar expiriences! ^^
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 13:20:58 )

Here's another. I actually had a ghost investigation taking place at my house.the second of three actually because they kept asking to come back as they were getting evidence and personal experiences Everytime. Yeah that is how haunted my house was. XD

We were sitting around the kitchen table taking a break in the light. Replacing batteries and such and getting a snack. I felt uneasy for some reason and was glancing out the door that lead to the back porch and outside. And suddenly I see a face . And two hands pressed against the window.

All the shivers if fear ran through my body and I stood Frozen and just asked my friend who had tagged along for the investigation to raise her hand again like she just had to see if I had seen some strange reflection effect.
The investigator asked why and I said someone was just looking in the window . I thought it was her hand. But it wasn't.

We all jumped up from the table and ran out into the porch (it is an enclosed porch with a VERY noisy door leading outside. We would have heard it or even footsteps) the porch was empty but you could feel this electricity in the air that evaporated as we ran out there. It was all hot and tingly. It's a strange sensation to explain except as energy. But the creepiest part was that I saw it dead on. The investigator hadn't been sure he saw something or not out of the corner of his eye.

This was a pale white face that basically looked like the imprint you leave behind when you push your face against a steamed or frosted over glass. But it was skin. There was no face behind it just that bit that left the "imprint" and the sides of the hands that you would press against the window when shading your eyes to peek through something

No dark shadow of a figure behind it. No full head. Just this face and sides of the hands .

Voltie — Overlord Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 16:26:10 )

This happened about 6 years ago to me, I was in this old house we were renting at the time. I was completely alone in the house doing dishes and very pregnant. I head a voice behind me whisper my name, "Ashley". Obviously this scared the shit out of me so I went around the whole house to see who said my name and no one was there.

So, I went back to doing the dishes. About twenty minutes pass and I hear my name again in that same whispered voice, so again I look around again to make sure I was home alone, and I was. As I look out the window wondering what the hell is going on i see a MASSIVE black dog run across my yard. I knew no one in the area had a dog like that.

I never found out that had whispered my name or ever saw that dog again, but it was sooo creepy.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 17:58:51 )

It's the GRIM!!!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/2 13:24:49 )
@Miss Sandman: I don’t know if it was adorable lol

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/2 20:37:26 )

In the moment it was probably scary for sure, yeah. ^^

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.