Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Wildfire's Art Shop [PWYW - open]

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 13:01:41 )

@Wildfire: nothing at the moment. Currently between jobs, so that's fun. DX

And yeah. I wanna up it from 1 a week to 2 a week. Probably do that in the new year. Not sure.
But I don't really do it for others, honestly.
I do it because I wanna. //shrugs

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 13:06:52 )
@Amber Lynne: I understand. Been there, done that. And all the better that you do it for yourself! I don't know why, but I never really investigated getting in to youtube or creating my own channel or anything. I probably should... for something.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 13:17:32 )

@Wildfire: lmfao. I started uploading, initially, bsck in like... 07? Never really did it regularly though.
Just was 1/1/19 that I posted my first weekly vid.
And I've actually managed to keep wtib that, somehow.

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 13:31:22 )
@Amber Lynne: Gotcha. One step at a time, right? ;)

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 14:25:16 )

@Wildfire: precisely =)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 14:38:16 )
@Amber Lynne: So ultimately, what's your goal with uploading? Anything? I know you said you do/did it for yourself (and it's a great way to stay accountable!), buuutttt....??

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 21:13:23 )

@Wildfire: > >
Art sponsorships, admittedly. LOL
I would die if I could get A scrawlrbox sponsor 'cause I'm too damned broke to pay for it.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 21:40:49 )
@Amber Lynne: LOL. Well, I hope you accomplish your goal! :)

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 21:53:22 )

@Wildfire: Here's hoping!

I'm actually working on a bonus vid fo rThusday too. XD
Because Halloween is awesome.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/2 15:19:29 )
@Amber Lynne: Hey - I need that link to your OCs again, please... I was going to try to work on more stuff. [edited b/c I'm blind.]

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/2 17:47:33 )

@Wildfire: lmfao. No worries!
... 8 should probably add the link into my profile. Lol. But yes. It's in my sig for easy access!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/2 17:53:46 )
@Amber Lynne: Hello and happy Saturday to you! I have a small something for you ...

I did a color scan, thinking you might like that version better than the black and white.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/2 18:12:13 )
@Amber Lynne: I looked in your siggy and just.did.not.see.it. Because I block stuff like that out of my visual range fairly often, apparently. I did eventually find it, though... so now you haz artz :)

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/2 18:34:53 )

@Wildfire: lmfao. I've done that too. No worries!

Also, thank you! She looks fantastic~<33

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/2 18:44:20 )
@Amber Lynne: I seriously do that fairly often. It's too much for me to take in, visually, I think, so I just block it out. Usually it helps keep my (visual) sanity, but sometimes it bites me in the butt because what I'm looking for is right there and I do.not.see.it!

Glad you like her. You like seeing the blue ink? Also, I can post a larger image if you'd prefer... Just let me know

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/2 19:16:02 )

@Wildfire: Ohhh I can so relate. Plus I have a habit of skimming text instead of thoroguhly/properly reading it. Lol.

And the blue does look good =)

As for larger, that is entirely your call

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/2 19:47:33 )
@Amber Lynne: Same thing with the text. It's one thing if I'm reading a book. It's something else if I'm trying to read a magazine or a web page or something.
Sizing: let's keep it as is... it feels closer to the original (yeah, I know scan resolution, etc. but still).

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/2 19:50:02 )

@Wildfire: Fair fair~<3

Thank you for this~<3\
I'll be back for more later, I'm sure ^ ^

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/3 14:21:10 )
@Amber Lynne: Oh you're quite welcome! <3 Do you have difficulty getting artwork done of your OCs?
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/4 00:00:41 )

@Wildfire: Since I'm normally broke? Sometimes, lol.
Plus people don't usually like going through all of them to choose ^ ^;;

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.