Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Wildfire's Art Shop [PWYW - open]

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/28 03:12:56 )

@Wildfire: Sounds good~<3

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/28 03:20:30 )
@Amber Lynne: Awesome. Thanks! <3
I'll do your other OC probably tomorrow. It's getting late here and I'm getting tired.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/28 03:23:45 )

@Wildfire: Your well being is certainly more important! Take care of yourself and get some sleep if you're tired

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/28 11:59:57 )
@Amber Lynne: Yes, it absolutely is! <3 Thank you, dear, but don't worry, I won't sacrifice my health or well being for the sake of doing a sketch! ;)

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/28 12:23:03 )

@Wildfire: good!
It really wouldn't be cool do sacrifice anything for it. (aside form some time, of course)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/28 12:25:24 )
@Amber Lynne: LOL! No. Besides, I've already "done my time" sacrificing for art ;) I'm glad you understand, though! <3

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/28 23:23:33 )

@Wildfire: XD
Turned out to be so worth it though~<3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 00:48:16 )
@Amber Lynne: LOL...well, I dunno... I'm not a famous artist at the moment...

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 02:12:18 )

@Wildfire: bby, that's jot the point.

Are you happy with your improvement?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 02:16:53 )
@Amber Lynne: My improvement as an artist? No. Usually that's a good question to ask most people, but I am the exception. Because life has demanded my attention in ways other than through artwork (so far), my skills have backslid.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 02:20:30 )

@Wildfire: it happens!
Consistency is overrated. My stuff is super inconsistent lol.

But!
Chances are it'll be easy for you to get back to where you were

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 11:44:13 )
@Amber Lynne: Hehe. Thanks. I'm not worried about it. It is what it is and it will be or become whatever it's meant to! ;) Thanks for the encouragement <3

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 12:25:28 )

@Wildfire: Heh. Good way to look at it~!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 12:28:10 )
@Amber Lynne: Thank you. <3 It's just the truth (and I'm not exactly shy or lacking confidence... which helps ;) ) How are you today? BTW, I see you don't mind, but I wanted to just clear out that trade - one less thing to try to track right now. I'll get your other OC or two done when I need a break from the event :)

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 12:33:13 )

@Wildfire: absolutely no rush!

And I'm all right, considering bed soon as it's 7.30am and I haven't slept. Oops

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 12:38:01 )
@Amber Lynne: Ouch?! Having fun with the event, then, are we? LOL! It's near 7:30am here too... but I slept. Coffee? Tea? Cocoa?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 12:40:58 )

@Wildfire: less the event, more I had to cram to get my vid edited for today. Ooops

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 12:45:40 )
@Amber Lynne: Oops! So, I'm guessing you have a following with these videos. Is this your job, or a hobby, or something else? (& please stop me if I start asking things you'd rather not answer)

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 12:52:28 )

@Wildfire: no worries on the questions!

And I'm still a kibody, but Il trying to get a following. Lol.
Not easy. It's just art stuffs, and there is most certainly better (and more entertaining!) out there.

But I do because I wanna.
(and art is basically my life.)

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 12:54:03 )
@Amber Lynne: Those are good reasons! And if you're consistent with the release of your videos, the more likely it is you'll continue to build a following. So, what do you do as a living?
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.