Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Some people need to stop patting themselfs on the back thinking they did good work

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/21 18:48:13 )

So there is this website that should not exist. It lives of negativity. Recently something awful happened and people went off at the owner again. People have been criticizing the owner for years already and she still hasn't changed. Because get what? Views, clicks and comments give her money. The only way to stop her if to stop visiting the website. But guess what? People won't do that. They keep on coming over there and leaving comments to criticize her thinking they are good people then. NO YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM! But if you try to tell the that they will come after you because HOW DARE YOU TO SAY THAT!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/21 19:17:07 )

Ooh, the drama.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/21 21:30:50 )

I'm racking my brain trying to think of a website/community that's recently had something bad happen and I am drawing a blank. So, I'll just echo Beauty up there.

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/21 23:47:26 )

》::: ✿・`.*
Yeah negative attention is still attention.
This thread is doing exactly what you're saying tho.
*.`・✿ ::: 《

Please ping me!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 16:08:45 )

Last week a Korean female idol killer herself. Half of it is to blame by the media and internet users. Media who kept on writing 1000000000000 articles about every tiny thing she did. Internet users who criticized everything she did. One website lives of translating negative comments about Korean idols and she was one of the biggests targets. People who visit the website blame the owner for playing in a part in her death. Yeh they are the ones who keep the website alive. And think if they criticize the owner for years they are suddenly the good guys.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.