Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat The dead hour of Voltras activity!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 20:31:44 )
@Miss Sandman: hear about what? - people eating stones or chalk or other gross, not normally edible things while pregnant? I didn't hear about it on TV, but I've known about that type of thing for some time. It's officially some disorder or another, isn't it? Due to missing trace elements/minerals or something...??

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 20:42:50 )
@Wildfire: i think it calls pica syndrom =O this is so wierd! imagine you expect a baby and youre just want stones to eat D: mhhhhh delicious stones.... i even heard of a women who wasnt pregnant but she has it and she drank nailpolish everyday >_<

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 20:44:22 )
@Miss Sandman: Ugh. People are astounding. The human body is weird. And... yeah... I'll avoid all of that, thank you very much!

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 20:46:50 )
@Wildfire: i know its gross! especially the girl with the nail polish...... if i think about the smell

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 20:51:19 )
@Miss Sandman: Yeah, I can't even be near that stuff... ugh.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 20:55:08 )
@Wildfire: oh i like nailpolisch but the smell of it always make me dizzy >-<

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 20:59:34 )
@Miss Sandman: Just your average unwellness nest one creates in their bedroom. I've made a huge improvement so far!

@Priestess of Pie: My secret is that I'm always tired.

@Wildfire: Thank you! I don't like the "cleaning" aspect of it so much as the organizing one.

[Quests][Store]

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 21:05:47 )
Miss Sandman:
@Wildfire: oh i like nailpolisch but the smell of it always make me dizzy >-<
... and that is why I can't be near it. Even the smell of the polish is enough to make me dizzy sometimes!

@Kira: Organizing is much better a project than cleaning. They tend to go hand-in-hand, though. Congrats on making progress!

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 21:19:16 )
@Kira: oh hn this i know to well in my bed are laying medicine, candies for the thrat, napkins, things to draw and iam like omg when i ever get this neat of sicknes clean again
@Wildfire: so its an thing you dont need =) if it would be something you would need it would be worse =)

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 21:34:02 )
@Miss Sandman: Exactly. I don't need it in any way, shape or form. And that's just fine with me. I do sometimes wish there were other, less smelly and less toxic options available though. It's nice to get pampered sometimes... *siiiiigh*

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 22:42:40 )
@Wildfire: thats right, i worked long time as a florist.... you never can pamper your hands they always looks like poo

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 23:03:02 )
@Miss Sandman: I can imagine being a florist would be tough on your hands! ... never thought about it before...

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 23:12:12 )
@Wildfire: noone really does.... to the most ppl it sounds like a loveley job.... but it isnt! ^^
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 23:36:30 )

@Kira: Big. Mood.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/12 05:08:10 )
@Miss Sandman: I can imagine!
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.