Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat 1 week from today I’ll be in London

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/12 06:04:51 )

@inatlaka: thanks. I’m not looking forward to the flight lol

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/12 06:10:23 )

why not?

@Totalanimefan:

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/12 09:44:54 )

@inatlaka: I said why in my other post but I don’t like being overly tired and I get nervous before hand thinking if I have everything and if my alarm is going to go off.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/12 13:58:18 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh, have fun!
When I was on an overseas flight a few months ago, the plane had screens/tablets in the backs of the headrests that let you watch movies and TV shows, listen to various types of music, even play some games or look at cameras mounted on the plane (for free!). It was really cool, and it was a nice distraction from being on an airplane for that many hours at one time. Yes, I'd still bring my own sources of recreation -books, movies, etc.- but maybe call the airline to see if they have this kind of thing available on their international flights?
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/12 14:12:29 )
I hope you enjoy your time! I did some travelling fairly recently and the book I read during my flight was about Marie Antoinette.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/12 19:18:56 )

@Kira: that sounds pretty cool. The one book that I finished on a flight from Manchester England to Orlando FL was for school and it was about words in Japanese that don’t have an English equivalent and then it explained those words.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/12 19:19:25 )

@Wildfire: yeah normally with international flights they give you more stuff to do.

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/13 17:25:27 )
@Totalanimefan: Ooo what was the name of the book? That sounds really interesting to me.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/13 19:22:39 )

@Kira: I know it does! But I don’t remember the name of it. Let me ask my husband is he remembers. He doesn’t. I’ll email my parents teacher and ask.

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/14 01:18:37 )
@Totalanimefan: Aw, that's really going the extra mile and I appreciate it! I love learning about words that don't have an English equivalent.

[Quests][Store]

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/14 02:21:48 )

@Kira: I can tell you some of the words
Giri and On
Honmae and Tatamae
Amae
Wabi-Sabi

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.