Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Wearing outside clothes inside...

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 04:26:21 )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ୧ʕ ⇀ ⌂ ↼ ʔ୨~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just had an argument with my fiance. He keeps wearing his OUTSIDE clothes and lays on the bed like its no big deal! It just frustrates me soooooo much! He said he only wore it out for 15 min. so its still "clean". I was so angry with him that I yelled out facts about how much bacteria and germs are on clothing. He still doesn't listen to me though...I hate it! Anyone can help me change his mind?

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 04:34:58 )

Sadly, the bacteria is going to be there regardless of whether it's "outside" or "inside" clothes. I personally wouldn't be upset unless he's tracking actual dirt or grime into the house, but that's me. If this is a hill you're willing to die on so to speak, explain to him how much it means to you and see if you guys can't find some kind of agreement. Be reasonable and clear about your expectations and also listen to his side of things. Surely you both can work it out.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 05:26:01 )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ୧ʕ ⇀ ⌂ ↼ ʔ୨~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Priestess of Pie: I guess you're right..the house probably manifests more bacteria lol...I just have my own ideas as to how "dirty" outside clothes is so I freak out when he jumps on our clean bed with "those clothes". When I was younger, someone brought bed bugs into the house so I just got traumatized by that incident.
He never listens to what I have to say though *sigh*

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 06:27:41 )

@Xaria:
Oh man I have never thought about that. I never change my outside clothes. But we do have one rule. Everyone takes off their shoes before entering the house.

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.