Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests The Boss Searches (OPEN)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/4 01:23:30 )
@Boss Rimi: Well, whatever the cause, I'm glad you're feeling better!
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/4 01:32:04 )
@Boss Rimi:

good glad it cleared up! headache & migraine blows so badd - i get migraines every once and awhile nowadays. thank goodness.

i has one in mind for christmas already haha xD riiight. i cannot wait either loll

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/4 01:41:31 )

@wildfire: Thank-you. o u o
I hope you're doing well too!

@dimples: Oof, I used to get migraines constantly when I was a child. I don't anymore thankfully. The last one I got I was still in high school.

Hahha you do? I can't wait to see it! I bet it's going to look so pretty!
Yeah I'm pretty excited to see what items the staff comes up for that time.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/4 01:44:22 )
@Boss Rimi:

the fall harvest is my favorite for this month but it is for the next two months so thats good!

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/4 02:22:46 )

@dimples: It's so colorful. So beautiful. <3
What items would you like to see next month?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/4 02:52:06 )
@Boss Rimi:

mmm, i am not really familiar with voltra christmas/ december items right now. but i hope they would dabble in the other colors like gray, red, and green. little elf characters around the base. i am not too big on backgrounds but i like how they allow you to use certain things from those backgrounds.

what about yous?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/4 02:54:22 )
christmas theme is the event but i am not sure... do you think avatar sites could make movie-base like items? i would love the never ending story movie and think some concepts could be used as items. >x >

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/4 03:42:03 )

@dimples: Oooh yeah little elf like items would be really nice! Maybe clothing with little bells on it would be cute. o u o
I'm not a fan of backgrounds either. Not unless they're like really cute or something.

Hmm, movie based items would be cool!
Maybe not the exact same thing since we don't want to get in trouble.
But maybe items inspired by items in certain movies. :3

You know what I'd like in general? Bell bottom jeans and like old school clothing. That would be so nice.
But I've been listening to the beatles a lot again and I kinda want to start dressing like them. Is that odd? lol

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/4 16:41:36 )
@Boss Rimi:

more ground base items would be cute around the avatar like elves, presents, maybe lights and christmas ornaments. arm base items holding ornaments or presents centered in front of the base. i think the only base i have not seen yet is the avatar sitting either on the ground or on items. suppose to could be an issue cause the commons might positioned for a standard base standing and only moving the arms and legs. if any of that made sense xD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/4 16:43:20 )
they could add so many different items of clothing! the way they have the shop (through my cell) its a huge list. i am really curious what theyre gonna make it look like.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/6 07:16:21 )

@dimples: Ah I feel bad that I forgot about Voltra!
I've just been very busy with school!

Yeah those types of items would be nice!
Maybe like a fireplace with a Christmas tree as a background item?
Regular ground based items could be more toys, gifts, little elves running around. Umm...maybe candy canes?
Snow for sure, lights on the floor. Like string of lights. OR that string of popcorn?
I think that would be pretty neat.

They'll add more clothing items for sure in the future and I'm so looking forward to seeing what they come up with.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/6 16:38:33 )
@Boss Rimi:

that is okay! school is way important anyhow but hope it isnt too stressful! were able to get the financial aid situated?

yuuus. those would be super cute. i totally forget the string of popcorn. thatd be cute if they had it on the tree and on the ground or something. or we become a tree and little elves decorating us would hella cute! them on ladders and assisting each other with lifting items.

trying to think of items that are winter related cause there might be those few who dont celebrate christmas. am not too cultural savvy but maybe >n <

i think theyre working on the shops being cleaner which would make it easier to look for if they were like tabbed "shoes" "bottoms" or whatever we have tabbed in inventory. cause i keep getting lost xD i think i only found one item of socks hahah

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/15 10:00:39 )

@dimples: The financial aid thing will be taken care of (hopefully) Dec. 3rd. I have an appointment then so they can actually see me cause the last time I went they told me I needed to make a fudging appointment. Stupid people.

Sorry I haven't been around. Totally not getting a set of the items but whatever. lol
I've been way too stressed and busy with school. I'm honestly making myself sick with how hard I'm working.
I have no time to eat, I hardly sleep. I'm surprised I haven't passed out in class yet.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 08:02:22 )

@Boss Rimi: I have extras of one of the items you wanted. ^^

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 20:35:39 )

@totalanimefan: Oh! How much would you like for it?
Sorry for the lack of activity. I'm focusing on school right now but decided to pop in which is not a good idea since I have to finish a paper. xD

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 00:13:33 )

@Boss Rimi: I don't need anything for it. It's a donation <33
It's alright. What are you studying in school?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 09:17:08 )

@totalanimefan: Aww thank you so much, you're so kind!
Business is my major. Right now I'm taking an English course, a Marketing course, and a History course.
Not much, but it's a TON of work.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 09:23:57 )

@Boss Rimi: Yeah that does sound like a ton of work and I know that every professor wants something just before thanksgiving. ugh

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 09:35:09 )

@totalanimefan: Ugh I am going to lose my mind with these classes. xD

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 10:09:21 )

@Boss Rimi: But it's only until Jan! Which is like 5-ish weeks away. You can do this!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.