Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange BUYING TransFURmation!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 00:10:11 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: I want to give you that extra 4k so you can have more money for buying arts. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 00:11:17 )

@Tsundererra: Lmfao.
That'... well... fair. XD

It's not necessary though.
Admittedly, I won't reject it. just wanna make sure you're aware it's not something required

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 00:14:43 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: xD I knooooooow. I’m doing it because I wanna. It’s awesome that you spend those volts supporting artists a lot of the time.
Plus I have a lot of volts with nothing to spend them on... >3>;;

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 00:15:36 )

@Tsundererra: That's fair.

And I gotta bump up the artist economy somehow, lol. XD
Plus I'm a whore for art

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 00:20:16 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: You’re the biggest part of the art economy. xD Things would be much slower without your support and thirst for art.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 00:24:39 )

@Tsundererra: I certainly try, lol.
Nowhere near as rich as Vintage though.

I still gotta get my 200k one of these days for an art contest.
Eventually.
Maybe? XD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 00:51:12 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: Hahahaha, Vintage rich is the gold standard. xD I’m ohm rich, but that’s not as cool.

You can definitely get that 200k one day to throw down at auctions... or ask Colin for a loan. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 00:54:44 )

@Tsundererra: That's the thing, I don't want it for auctions.
I want to host an art contest =D
Prizes would be -- 1st: 100k | 2nd: 75k | 3rd: 25k (Unless upped it to 225 so I could do 50k)
Point is, though, I wanna do an art contest and I've been planning it for awhile.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 00:59:17 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: Oh sweeeeet, that would be cool to see on here. I could help fund some of it if my volt mountain grows a bit more. :3
Though that would mean I couldn’t join (not that I have a chance with so many talented peeps), but I could help judge if you wanted.

You could also charge an entrance fee to join the contest, but not sure how popular or unpopular a feature like that would be.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 01:00:27 )

@Tsundererra: I was considering free for first, but if you wanted multiple entries, then you could pay like 1k to submit a second, third, etc.

(And psh. If you help fund it, I wouldn't cut you out of the potential winnings because I need more of your art)

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 01:38:34 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: I wonder if that would stop people from submitting more than 1 if you charged them for the second or more entries. But that could just be me since I’m a lazy artist. xD

I meeeean, I told you I’d give you art regardless. My inferiority complex will kill me if I have to compete with some of the best artists on here. )’x

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 01:42:28 )

@Tsundererra: But at the same time, you're one of my favourite artists ON the site.
XD
Granted, that could be because I"m biased and I like you as a person. I dunno. I do love your art though~<333

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 01:48:37 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: Awwww, you’re so sweet. :’) Fiiiiine, I’ll join the contest and still give you art outside of that as well. xD My anxiety is going to kill me for doing this when it’s going on, but gonna power through.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 01:49:52 )

@Tsundererra: That's IF I ever stop throwing volts at people for art (... or RiGs I'm missing every three months, LOL) and actually GET the volts I need for the prizes. LOL

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 01:52:57 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: Are you missing any rigs from the current fall ones? And I got you covered with the winter orbs since I drop an ungodly amount and end up with everything anyways. xD
I need to seriously get saving. My dumbass makes impulsive purchases, like I bought 50 vregs (50k) and gave up when Kiwi bought 100 of them with their auction money. >3>

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 01:54:55 )

@Tsundererra: Nahhh, I actually managed all of these ones a couplke weeks back. Thankfully.
I didn't think I was gonna with how hard it was to find Loyal Elegance. XD

But next set, we'll see. XD
And I know the feeling. I'm rather impulsive with my monies. Too ^ ^;;
I used to dump a ton into this site a month, but sasdly I'm broke and can't anymore (otherwise I'd be buying a collectors bundle monthly. LOL)

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 02:10:22 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: I’m still surprised no one is selling the loyal elegances! I purchased a bundle a few days back and got 2 loyal elegances to make up for the ones I sold you. xD I was surprised because I was expecting to get a buttload of dramaticals and bountifuls.

For the winter one, I’m planning on buying 2-3 bundles, so we’ll see what happens. We have until December to worry about that~

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 02:12:14 )

@Tsundererra: Well, basically December, lol.
Nov 25, iirc is when they'll swap out (Really weird day. They should ahve bumped it the few days to the first, I think. Lol)

Regardlesssss
We'll see how I do with that. XD
Once those ones are released, chances are I'll be selling these items and being willing to swap for RiG items. XD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 02:18:32 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: That is a weird time, but I’m not complaining since it’s earlier. 🌝

It’s smarter and easier to swap the new rigs in the beginning since everyone is scrambling to get them all, but man, once a week or two passes it’s like people lock down the rarer stuff. D’x

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 02:21:55 )

@Tsundererra: Yeah, I noticed. DX
I keep getting lucky, but then again... I also over offer ^ ^;;

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.