Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange BUYING TransFURmation!

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/27 02:33:01 )

@Bonnie: Yes and yes.
@totalanimefan: G I M M E

♫Turn off my brain, this all feels the same♫

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/27 02:42:52 )

@Amber Lynne: may I buy them for 6k?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/27 02:43:14 )

@Amber Lynne: lol good thing I got an extra XD I'll add it to the trade.
How are you?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/27 02:46:16 )

@Bonnie: Of course~
I'll send a trade ^ ^

@totalanimefan: Lemme know if you come across/get any other extras. I'll pay ya, of course~<3

And I'm all right.
Just working out some chara design stuff so I can finish this profile shot for my YT Vid on Tuesday. Lol.
How about you? Good food tonight?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/27 02:49:43 )

@Amber Lynne: thank you sooo much! <3

bloop

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/27 02:50:29 )

@Bonnie: Absolutely not a problem. I'm happy to help ^ ^
Thank you for buying~<3

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/27 02:50:37 )

@Amber Lynne: I will. And thanks for buying. It's a pretty item! I like the gem/birthstone theme. I didn't see that coming but it seems so obvious now. lol
That's cool. Yeah I did have good food. I cancelled the family plans cause it's for the best. I'm sad I couldn't be with my family but it's for the best.
As for the food it was good but I guess I ate too much or it was too rich because I didn't feel that good after, but I feel ok now.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/27 02:51:32 )

@Totalanimefan: The theme is gorgeous, no? XD

And awww, it's never fun to have to cancel plans like that, but yeah. Completely fair, valid, and probably for the better.
At least the food was tasty (and at least you're feeling better~<3)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/27 02:54:34 )

@Amber Lynne: Super pretty! Was it something the staff decided on or was the idea from user feedback?
Yeah my sister was pretty mad with me on the day that I cancelled but we chatted for awhile today. We face timed.
This was the first year that I got thanksgiving from a restaurant instead of it being home cooking. I thought I didn't want to cook for 5 people, so I'll just order it. Maybe that's why my body thought the food was too rich? It was good. It was from one of our favorite restaurants in DC. (Also glad I'm feeling better, it took a few bathroom trips lol)

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/27 02:56:40 )

@Totalanimefan: I'm... actually not sure.
I don't pay a super high amount of attention to what goes into the items, tbh.
Not my department, lol. (so to speak)

And ohhh, that had to have been pricey, though!
But at least it's all workin' out in the end~<3

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/27 02:59:29 )

@Amber Lynne: lol yeah of course. I was just wondering if you knew. I wonder what other themes we could have in the future.
It was more expensive than buying it and cooking it, but also I didn't run into the risk of getting COVID at the store, so I guess it all works out. I think I'm going to have to switch back to buying them and having them delivered. Community spread rates are climbing in the DC area. (Thanks Trump.)
We also bought this cheesecake from a bakery, and I don't even normally like cheesecake and I think its good XD

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/27 03:07:05 )

@Totalanimefan: cheesecake FTW!

And yeah... you guys are ... well, on top of the Covid cases, so....
Hopefully Biden does some good with that. Seriously.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/27 03:26:46 )

@Amber Lynne: I wish that I could give some to you! I want to share it with you lol. It has a chocolate crust and the cheesecake part has a lemony taste that is just so good.
DC was doing pretty well, but right now we have the most cases we've had since early May and that pre-thanksgiving numbers. Biden will definitely help. Finally I have something to look forward to in Jan. XD More people will probably start wearing masks. It's not a problem in my area, but in other parts of the country people still aren't wearing them. :/

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/27 03:36:17 )

@Totalanimefan: .... Damn you
That sounds super tasty
//ded

And yeahhh I know. DX
I don't seem to run into many, if any, pro-disease/anti-mask people around here.
But I've heard of how bad it is in the states on that front. (Also, not to say they are NOT here. I just don't seem to really run into them)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/27 03:41:47 )

@Amber Lynne: Got voted best cheesecake too XD
It's honestly a horrible joke here. No one is thinking about others. Just this week 29 million US adults are going hungry, people are being kicked out of their homes/rentals in record numbers too. Our government is doing nothing about it and honestly not even really talking about it. After other things like 9/11, or hurricane Katrina, 2008 crash I felt like that was all the government was talking about. But the currency administration doesn't care. Trump stopped going to those meetings 5 months ago and the worse part is that it doesn't even shock me.
We are all so normalized to the horrible things that happen daily. I don't understand how we can possible get back to normal.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/27 03:45:04 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh man, that's horrible.
You and yours, at least, doing all right?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/27 03:53:28 )

@Amber Lynne: Yeah we are. This week I donated money to a local food bank and I even gave some food to a guy on the street in front of a grocery store. He was asking for food, so when I went to the store I picked up water and dinner rolls. When I came out he was crying from all of the kindness of people getting him food from in the store. I mean, it's nice that people wanted to help out, but how much has the government failed it people that his man had to bag for food for his family on thanksgiving in a pandemic.
It just breaks my heart and makes me mad at the same time. No one should be going hungry. Especially in the 'greatest country in the world' and certainly the riches one.
On the mask wearing part- We were from the start and in cities and people that tend to vote for Biden will wear one. But that's stupid. Only Trump could make wearing a mask in a pandemic political. There are also still people in this country that don't believe the virus is real because they don't know anyone who has it. UGH.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/27 03:54:35 )

Sorry to turn this into a rant but I feel like in 2020 in the US you can't say anything bad about Trump or the state of the country or you are being too political or too liberal, but gosh darn it people are dying, people are going hungry. People are living on the streets and to me that's not a 'political' issue.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/27 04:25:01 )

@Totalanimefan: Don't sweat the venting. It's cool.
I can completely understand your frustrations, like completely and utterly.
I may not have experienced it myself (1: I almost never leave my apartment, and 2: I don't run into many not-mask-wearing people. Public transit is... a different story though), but I HAVE heard the horror stories. DX

I *really* hope that Biden officially getting into office in the new year with have a turn for the better.
I get the trump supporters won't be happy, but obviously they're the minority. Hopefully it does help, a lot.

As for the whole begging for food thing.... I think it's fantastic that people HAVE been willing to help out.
Yes, it sucks that they're in the position in the first place, I ain't gonna argue that, but... at least people HAVE been willing to help out.
It's so often you hear about Americans (people overall, really) being selfish and shit, not kind like that.
So it's good to hear... even if the reason isn't good.
If that makes ANY sense.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/27 04:36:09 )

@Amber Lynne: Yeah I try not to get out of the house that often, but I can't just 100% stay inside all the time. I gotta walk the dog, and get food, and maybe sometimes go for a walk, XD But honestly, people tend to wear masks around here, so that's good.
Biden has to change things around, and with more than just COVID. Obvs top priority in 2021, but also we got other stuff we need to fix that I won't go into XD Biden is good for us as a nation and he wasn't even my #1 choice.
I am so happy whenever I see people helping too. It gives the place a sense of community and makes me proud to see people doing the right thing. I'm glad that I'm not the only one that feels the need to help others in this time.
Americans are super selfish, and a lot of people are dumb and think it's us vs them, but I feel like it's hard to ignore someone needing food for his family on a holiday that is all about food and family. It both warmed and broke my heart.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.