Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback October Crate Items Feedback Thread

Npc — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/4 01:35:01 )

Hey Volties, we could really use your feedback. We at Voltra are always watching and listening, so the more responses we get to these sort of things, the more we can improve on your experience here!

Now we know that sometimes perhaps a set is not your cup of tea or doesn't fit your particular style, so try to look for things that we could use constructively. Like for example: If this pose was made this way and you could equip it like this then I would find use for that set more in my outfits. Or another example would be: This particular mod or pose is being repeated, I'd like to see x and y being offered as well.

★✩✩✩✩

In order to create a standard rating we will be doing a five star rating review. So for each set you are reviewing, do a 1/5 ; 2/5 ; 3/5 ; 4/5 ; 5/5 rating to let us know how much you like the overall set.

We are looking for feedback regarding the way the sets layer, originality, variety in poses, etc. But don't restrict yourself to these categories - those are just some suggestions for the direction in which you can take your feedback.

We do ask that you try to keep your feedback constructive and don't just say "It looks bad, I don't like it," as it's not very useful to us.

Here is a template to start off your review:

[b]Gone Batty[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Howling Mad[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Lonesome Hero[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Nefarious Guard[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

Thank you for taking your time to write this feedback, you are being extremely helpful!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/4 03:39:15 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Gone Batty
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Loooove everything about this! Nice color choices, lots of different poses (clothes, hair, background elements, legs), and the pristine quality.

Howling Mad
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Pretty much the same things I said about the Gone Batty apply to this one too. I’m glad that the items are spooky and they both work with feminine/masculine avis. :’)

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/4 05:56:21 )
Gone Batty
★★★★★
Great idea, great color choices, great pixeling! I haven't used the items very much but I enjoy that there are poses at the top and center of the avatar. I feel like we need more poses that are in the center or at the bottom of the avatar.

Howling Mad
★★★★★
Once again great idea with a great execution! I love that this is a masculine item but it works for women as well.

Lonesome Hero
✩✩✩✩✩
N/A I don't have this item.

Nefarious Guard
✩✩✩✩✩
I don't have this item either, but that left foot needs to be fix. It looks dislocated.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/4 17:12:10 )

@Q t e a p o n: thank you so much. Literally I haven’t bought it because of that. Good luck on fixing it.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/5 05:33:52 )
i dont know why i always feel awkward doing these things as i am still fairly new but i do happen to have all of these now.

just realized my phone dont have the blacked out stars. hopefully yall see the stars aha

Gone Batty
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
obviously as you can see from my own avatar, i love it. i cannot get over the color selections. i am a huge fan of the mods for the legs and arms. a perfect item for the holiday!

Howling Mad
⭐⭐⭐
again, perfect item for the holiday! logical colors. you would definitely be able to use this item in many avatars. i dont do masculine avatars very often so i am not sure if i would use it...

Lonesome Hero
⭐⭐
this item is also masculine, so i am not sure if i would use it.

Nefarious Guard
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
i really like the many color selections are available for this. the amount of additional poses and hair. i can see the leg but not until it was pointed out. the item is so pretty! i definitely plan to use it in the near future.

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 23:30:11 )

Gone Batty
★★★★★
I only own the gone batty and I love it! the colors, the variety and BATS!

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.