Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat My dog is so weird.

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/3 18:15:28 )
My dog is so damn weird.
When I'm home alone I have to keep the bathroom door open because he sits in the doorway while I'm in there. He won't let me go in there alone. If I close the door he whines at it the whole time.
I'm like Everest I'm okay, I'm safe in here buddy. But no, he doesn't think so.

What are some weird things that your pets do?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/3 18:21:32 )
My cat is the same way! He whines and whines til I open the door

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/3 18:29:26 )
@Storybook: it's like they think we're going to fall in and they'll never see us again.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/3 19:27:40 )

I read something on Facebook that said that dogs follow us to the bathroom because we always watch them go to the bathroom while they're out on a walk, so he's just returning the favour xD

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/3 19:30:48 )
@sunny: that would make some sort of sense. It's just funny because he sits by the doorway. He doesn't look at me, he watches out the door. Almost like he's guarding me.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/3 19:46:41 )

Both my cat and dog are the same. I always say that they want the pee pets. Pets you give them while you are peeing.

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/3 19:48:56 )
@Totalanimefan: hahaha, cute.
Our door is too far from the toilet for me to pet him and he seems fine to just sit there and look out. My husband is like "he thinks 'must guard mommy,' he loves you too much."

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/3 19:50:16 )

@Queen of Trash: Most protecc

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/3 19:51:19 )
@Totalanimefan: My protecc mommy from everything while she pees.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/3 23:53:43 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Does he watch you even when you’re using it? I would feel paranoid doing that with any animal. 👀
My birb is the same as your doggo, but maybe with less manners. He’ll scream and then tap the door with his beak until I open. If I leave it open, he walks in and climbs up on me. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/3 23:59:22 )

The Queen Declares...

@Tsundererra: no, he doesn't watch, he sits in the doorway and watches outside the door. Like he's guarding me.
That's adorable omg haha. What kind of bird do you have? My sister has a sun conure I think it's called and a cockatiel.

It is October, time to get spooky.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/4 00:03:32 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Queen of Trash: What a good doggo. xD At least if you’re ever in trouble in the bathroom, he’s got your back. What kind of dog is he?

Your sister might experience the same thing if the birbs are bonded to her. I have a green cheek Conure. It’s a little smaller and quieter than a sun conure, but they have the same big personality. I’m thinking about getting him a cockatiel sibling like your sis did.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/4 00:05:13 )

The Queen Declares...

@Tsundererra: he's a black lab.
Oh yeah, they're definitely bonded to her, they follow her everywhere. She had the cockatiel first but she's always loved sun conures so she's like I'M GETTING ONE OF THOSE TOO. So she saved up for one. I love to visit them. They have such big personalities.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/4 00:12:25 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Queen of Trash: Labs are so cute! That explains the protective behavior. What a good pupper. ^^ One of my friends had a black lab, and she had sooo much energy. D’x

Sun conures are so gorgeous colored~ I wanted to get one until I saw the green cheek Conure’s yellow sided turquoise variation. My little rainbow chicken. Cockatiels are so cute too, with their whistling and crest. I’m amazed she got them both to bond with her. She must be an amazing bird mama.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/4 00:16:12 )

The Queen Declares...

@Tsundererra: he's also my service dog so that might be part of it too.

She really is an amazing bird mama, she spoils them so much.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/4 01:25:10 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Queen of Trash: Ahhhh, service dogs have so much control. They’re the hardest working doggos. :’3 I always want to pet them, but I know that would distract them from their duties.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/4 01:27:25 )

The Queen Declares...

@Tsundererra: I always feel bad telling people no when they ask if they can.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/4 01:29:24 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Queen of Trash: I think it’s because we’re always used to asking to pet dogs and being told yes, so people look so taken aback when you have to say no. Does he have one of those jackets that say “Hey, I’m a working dog, pls don’t pet/ask for pets”?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/4 01:30:51 )

The Queen Declares...

@Tsundererra: He has the service jacket. I'm looking into getting him a new one with little bags so he can carry some stuff I need.

I sell art.
I'm buying art.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/4 01:36:31 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Queen of Trash: I didn’t even know they made them with jackets! Doggo will be working extra hard for you carrying those stuffs. Such diligence. :’)

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.