Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange Unicorns selling and buying

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 00:24:50 )
@Peachy: thank you so much for trading me a year of the tiger 💗

@Miss Sandman: sorry I traded it, for a year of the tiger.

@Tsundererra: sounds good, I am just trying to post a bit more is there anything I could trade you for one?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 00:25:53 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)

@Unicorn: Oh, noooo. I bought two bundles and I’m trying to give it to you for free. :’3

(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 00:30:10 )
@Tsundererra: Ooh I see, well thank you, well in the furture I may float you a trade, and ask for nothing back sound good?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 00:31:39 )

@Unicorn: That would be nice, but you really don’t have to. ^^ I appreciate it though. Did you only want one nifty nurse?

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 00:37:16 )
@Unicorn: congrats!! And its okay :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 00:38:02 )
@Tsundererra: only one, and thank you, so glad to hear 💗

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 00:41:06 )
@Miss Sandman: if I get another this month, or so I'll pry have it here in my shop or something, maybe as a prize somewhere else instead, I like giving chances and being nice when getting another to be honest.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 00:44:51 )
@Unicorn: oh no its okay i got one :D i saw everyone want a Botanist so i buy 4 more crates and luckily i got one!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 00:46:18 )
@Miss Sandman: well congrats to you the one I traded and it was the only one I had I got it on my first try with some ohms I had saved.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 00:48:45 )
@Unicorn: thats really Lucky dear!!!! I Got an extra Tiger too with my leftover ohms xD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 00:54:06 )

@Miss Sandman: Congrats on getting one. I was planning on saving you one next time I bought more bundles, but I’m glad you managed to nab one. It’s been a while since the rare crate item got so much hype.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 00:54:07 )
@Miss Sandman: well that is awesome to hear, I know that @Shark: is looking for a year of the tiger yet

I plan on donating yet, but had a very busy weekend so haven't had time to put it on a card.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 00:57:02 )
@Tsundererra: Hey tsun! Thank you! I also get another Tiger from the leftover ohms :*D and thank you for plannig save me ones!!!!!! I need to say its the cutest and cooles rare crate i saw on here! Its so pretty ^_^

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 01:07:10 )

@Miss Sandman: Omg girl, you’re so lucky! There are a lot of people looking for a tiger right now, so I’m sure they’ll be throwing so many offers at you. xD
My favorite rare item is the librarian, but it’s made by the same creator as the botanist. His stuff is always

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 01:08:57 )
I must give my daughter a bath so I'll be back perhaps later on

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 01:15:40 )
@Tsundererra: librarian really is super cute toooo! I unfortunatly never get my hands on it! Maybe in Future. And really? Nice who made them?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 01:29:04 )

@Miss Sandman: That one isn’t too hard to get a hold of if you’re questing and offering the right amount. People just don’t like to sell them in their shops though. xD
Ghost is the artist. Like literally every hard to find item is something he made. Sticky fingers, showstopper, soul caster, bayou, yes dark master are just a few examples. He even made the tiger item.

@Unicorn: Awwwws, okies. :) Have a good bathtime!

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 01:47:08 )
@Tsundererra: oh i should try later than!!!!
Oh ghost is the Artist of all of them? Awesome! All are loving his creations he must be proud :))
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 02:51:38 )
@Tsundererra: bath time was alright, and thank you.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.