Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat why y'all hate the mayor?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/2 01:07:02 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Acid: There is, but he is always watching... waiting to ban those who post evidence of his wrong doings. u__u

Oh dang Goblin, GET THEM POWERPOINTS DONNNNE 👏👏👏
Also, your Vreg cuddle avi is the best because I feel the love plus his bf and his fam is there




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Trashboat Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/2 01:12:25 )
@buggaboy: At least you have some common sense.

@Tsundererra: being a mayor is hard work. I can give a bunch of reasons why I like him. One being, THE EXISTENCE OF VOLTRA AND THE LIFE HE BROUGHT INTO IT. >:(
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/2 01:13:52 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Laufeia: HE ONLY CAME IN LAST VIBRANCE DAY. DON’T GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR WHAT THE GUARDIANS DID, YOU ZEALOT.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/2 01:18:17 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Ohhhh man, blessss you Kiwi. There is so much I want to say too, but they’re already holding back on my AOTW crown prize because they salty over my disdain of Volkan. xD DAMN YOUR PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE PUNISHMENTS, VOLKAN.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/2 01:21:13 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Volkan has no hweeehweeeeeeee. His source of power is his tootsie roll nips. That’s why he’s trying to protect them all the time.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Trashboat Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/2 01:22:42 )
@Tsundererra: so
You’re saying he isn’t one of the people that FOUNDED VOLTRA? And he didn’t bring it up from its ashes? Pls. He helped voltra become wonderful. Y’all are just whiny haters, and never got love from
Ur daddies 😤
Report

Donator — Trashboat Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/2 01:23:45 )
I stand by daddy Volkan. 5ever
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/2 01:31:02 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Vanora was squirted out like some leche. It’s why she’s so sweet.
And omg, sorry Goblin, but Kiwi has the best Vreg avi now. MY SHIPPPPPP!!!

@Laufeia: -Nerdsnortz- AKSHUALLYYY, THAT IS EKJACTLY WHAT I’M SAYING. He is no one important.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/2 01:37:43 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


It is the truuuuth. Gonna hand out tootsie rolls this Halloween to warn of the grossness that is Volkan. Maybe one kid will get lucky and get their own Vanora. u w u


I like how everyone who wanted answers didn’t stick around. IF YA’LL ASK AGAIN, I’M GONNA THROW THIS THREAD URL AT YA’LL AND NOT WASTE MY BREATH. :viohuff:




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/2 01:40:05 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


KIWI IS AN INDEPENDENT, SELF-MADE DADDY. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
THE DADDIEST OF DADDIES IN DADDY HISTORY.

Volkan can’t be his own daddy, because he’s Vaughn’s little daddy. They daddy each other.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Trashboat Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/2 02:27:19 )
@Tsundererra: but he did that tho.. I don’t-
Report

Donator — Trashboat Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/2 02:31:49 )
@kiwi: I FOR ONE LOVE HIS SCRUMPTIOUS CANDY TEETS. They are SUPPLE AF
Report
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/2 02:47:33 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Laufeia:
@kiwi:

This thread in a nutshell.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/2 03:00:56 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)






(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/2 03:04:19 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Look at him twist them while he smiles at us. THERE ARE 20+ YEAR OLDS YOU’RE OFFENDING, SIR.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/2 03:42:46 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Wish he would be HIT on Halloween. Curse him for giving me a goodie bag after I gave 30k for the raffles. CURSE YOUR TITSIE ROLLS :viohuff:




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — He Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/2 03:44:48 )


he is like your nemesis tsun lol


Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/2 03:52:06 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


He is. He gave the two people who complained about his lack of ethics goodie bags. Coincidence? I THINK NOT.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/2 04:04:43 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Only if you promise to take your place as our rightful daddy mayor. #KIWIFORMAYOR2020




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/2 04:36:01 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


HOLY SHIT GOBLIN, YOU NEED AN AWARD FOR THAT POWERPOINT. I give you a round of applause for that ending. 👏👏👏👏👏
That definitely backed up all my claims, and I found out he’s creepier than even I first imagined. xD

Also, who is this Cinnabar fellow? I want them on our side.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019


Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.