Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange Closed

Donator — He Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/1 16:35:45 )


Yeahh i need the crate to wear not to open xD
Just let me know how much / what would you like for it?


Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/1 21:11:10 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Raxton: I got you. 5,000 volts for one.
Or 1 Virgil’s Hair and 4,000 volts.:D




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — He Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/2 00:21:43 )


@tsundererra: ahh yes please... Thank you ;u;


Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/2 00:23:10 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Raxton: You gave me 5,000, not 4,000. I don’t want to steal 1k from you since I’m getting the hair. xD




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — He Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/2 00:30:52 )


Nahh thats okay, i have quite a few of the hairs xD


Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/2 00:48:24 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Thank yooou. :’3




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — He Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/2 01:20:26 )


Ahh you have nt put the crate yet tsun hahhahaha xD


Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/2 05:10:33 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


OH SHIET, MY B. I was like WHAT IS HE WAITING FOR?!




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/2 05:13:21 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Sorry, the trade was glitched. ): It would let me select the item, but not put anything in.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/2 05:25:21 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Totalanimefan: Woooooow, I’ll have you know I am a self-made rich voltie. I DON’T SWINDLE PEEPS. :viohuff:




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — He Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/2 05:27:42 )


hahahha.. no worries, and thank you so much <33


Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/2 05:39:33 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Thanks for the Virgil haaaair. :D




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019


Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.