Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I'm so mad at myself y a y

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 12:41:00 )
Reason 1:
My dumbass has been trying to remember the name of this website for months since i last logged in here and I feel like an ass

Reason 2:
I hate how slow I am at work, been trying to catch up with the workload, so sometimes the work piles up and I just wanna go "KABOOM".Probably why i've been falling sick a lot this year

Reason 3:
I really regret not submitting my art entry as soon as I finished it to a certain art contest that was held on twitter for a...uhhhhh...r o b l o x game. Theme had to do with designing wings with a Halloween theme. Being the scaredy ass I was, I tended to avoid any form of contests lately, but this one had me pumped because I liked the idea of designing wings based on a theme. Turns out the deadline got suddenly cut short by like almost a week, on the second last day before the new deadline, and I only found out about it 2 days after the new deadline. Original dead line was 25th Sept, new one was cut to 17th. I found out on the 18th.

As you can see I'm still pretty salty about it, mostly at myself for not submitting my one design I had ready. I thought I could come up with a few designs then submit them all in bulk. HA HA HhHA

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 12:43:56 )
@Flytrap: hey flytrap! the slow work i totally understand i also feel like i never can catch up at work but sometimes you just cant get faster its not possible

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 12:47:39 )
@Miss Sandman: It's such a crappy feeling right? Can't help but feel guilty about it every single time either.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 12:50:11 )
@Flytrap: Hey, don't be so hard on yourself. You're back now, and it's awesome. Kudos. :3

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 12:50:38 )
@Flytrap: yes it is dear. even if you get fired once for this you feel really bad *nods* but everything gets better with more expirience i can tell you! ^^

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 12:52:37 )
@Kozi: AaaaAAAHH I'll try not to be! Gotta break that crappy old habit before it freakin breaks me ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ Thank you though. I appreciate the encouragement :D

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 12:54:42 )
@Miss Sandman: Oh lord, I'm pretty scared of that happening to me. But the experience part you mentioned gives me hope though

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 13:19:26 )
@Flytrap: yes understandable you just dont may give up if such a thing happen okay? this will happen anyone anywere as well. and there will be a new oportunity some day =)
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 13:26:23 )
@Miss Sandman: Okay :))

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 13:30:27 )

@Flytrap: don't feel about #3. It is not cool they suddenly cut the deadline short.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 14:09:24 )
@vengeance: Yeah, I really wish they made that announcement a lot earlier, not just one day before the new deadline.

Art Twitter

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.