Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment i cannot get over melanie martinez

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/19 19:19:15 )

/ | \
" i love her so much ♡u ♡
i have been playing her new album k-12 nonstop and even at work. i have watched her movie clip so many times too. has anyone else gone down the melanie k-12 rabbit hole with me? if so, which song is your favorite? "

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/20 00:58:37 )
Laila blinks sleepily, mumbling to you...

I have yet to check out the k-12 stuff but I adore her so much! I have her pacifier necklace and its like my favorite piece of jewelry to wear!

I really really need to check out the new stuff. I want her perfume pretty bad too. Shes sposed to be in my area in november and i want to go so bad but i dont think ill get to x.x

...And with a yawn, she nestles back in to her blankets to nap.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/20 01:49:06 )

My best friend got a VIP ticket and I'm super jealous! Melanie is sort of like a guilty pleasure of mine. I'm not usually into that kind of music, but I really love her style, personality, and message. I think Drama Club is my favorite song off the new album, but I haven't decided yet.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/20 03:13:42 )

/ | \
" @LailaKin: aw that is so awesome. i want so much of her merch but i am broke. its so sad. she is great.

definitely check out the movie she did for her album! its all on youtube at the moment and available for purchase. she is definitely on my wishlist haha

@Lufi: i cannot get over show and tell. anddd im so jelly too ;n ; how fun! i would freak if i got to see her! "

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/20 08:13:21 )
I used to really like her music but I stopped listening a while ago. Does the new album sound like her other stuff or is it different at all?

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/20 16:47:44 )

/ |
" @Shark: a tad different but not much. i think it had been like four or five years since her last album dropped. "

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/20 23:36:39 )

@NEBULA: Show and Tell is really good too!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/20 23:43:24 )
literally who?

*googles*

yeah, hard pass, there.
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/21 04:41:02 )

/ | \
" @Lufi: ahh, had her playing when i could today haha. i love wheels on the bus, show and tell, and lunchbox friends. ^^ "

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/21 04:41:04 )

@NEBULA: I was lucky and got mine as a gift!
I was really worried with the scandal we wouldnt hear from her again but Im so glad she came back out to sing more!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/21 04:49:26 )

/ | \
" @LailaKin: i am so happy she returned too. i have played a lot of crybaby songs quite a bit. id love to see her and lindsey sterling. ♡ "

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/21 05:18:15 )

@NEBULA: I stream my gaming sometimes and Id have whole nights of her Crybaby album on repeat. By the time I made a new playlist I think I knew every word of every song. It was crazy xD

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/22 20:20:04 )
@LailaKin: i love her crybaby album to death! alphabet boy, cake, & pacify her. omg i was obsessed with pacify her.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 00:23:40 )

@NEBULA: Ohhh my god I was too. Before that I was really into Alphabet Boy.
Ugh I keep trying to find time to watch K-12 but I want to watch it with my bestie and our schedules aren't matching up T-T

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 00:33:33 )
@LailaKin: her music videos are amazing too. ahh! i hope you get to see her movie to the album very soon!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 00:40:36 )

@NEBULA: I definitely will!

Yaaaas, I really love her look in Pity Party and the general theme there. Also she was adorable in Pacify her!

::Avatar/Pet Site Addict?::
Cast (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚ Dissendium!
::Come hang out!::

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 00:59:34 )
@LailaKin: yess, she is so awesome. i always wanna dance with her and always singing.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.