Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests snottie's first quest thread

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/19 22:43:55 )

@holysnot: I have some event items you are looking for that you can have for free.

Voltie — she / her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/20 00:53:06 )
@kiwi: grape is probably my fav right now. sunset is really cute too but it doesn’t mesh well with this skin tone :-(

@NEBULA: hello! i am also popping in during work right now. do you have anything specific happening after work tomorrow that you’re excited for? or is it just that nice sigh of relief when you finally get to lay down, haha

Voltie — she / her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/20 00:53:31 )
@vengeance: thank you so much! i will update the trade now :-) sorry i didn’t see this sooner!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/20 01:26:29 )

/ | \
" @holysnot: it will definitely be nice to throw the feet up and relax for the weekend. its been a long week. and i got a lot of tasks to do next week that i am not looking forward to T_ T

i am so excited for the switch lite tomorrow! "

Voltie — she / her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/20 07:37:24 )
@Goblin: oh wow! thank you so much goblin!
i appreciate it!

@kiwi: i swear every avatar you create is so good!

@NEBULA: i completely forgot about that coming out!
its too bad i got a switch before they announced it :- (
they look so cute! so many cute case possibilities with that.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/20 16:00:43 )

/ | \
" @holysnot: love the new avatar, that skull is very detailed. first time seeing it! o:

i have the reg switch but when i saw the yellow lite, i was like i neeeeed. although i think imma wait cause ac new horizon is coming march 2020 and no doubt theyre gonna do a bundle "

Voltie — she / her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/20 17:23:03 )
@NEBULA: thank you so much !
i am really excited for ac new horizon. it would be pretty convenient to have it on the switch lite, i never even thought about that
i remember really wanting the new leaf themed 3ds. do you think they will do something similar with the switch lite?
aries that doesn't caries
snottie's quest thread

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/20 18:01:11 )

/ | \
" @holysnot: meee too! ♡u ♡
i cannot wait, i love love love ac new leaf. i have four hard copies and one digital. although i been really focused on minecraft on the switch. love that too haha

i think they will come out with a bundle, theres plenty of time. they have a bundle for the super mario and the skin looks nice. so i definitely believe they will. /searches again online
what tha truck. i cannot find it anymore... boo maybe it was a fake but since its compact, theres no doubt. "

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/20 20:04:03 )

@holysnot: sorry I got busy yesterday. I’m not good at coming up with item ideas lol. I love pumpkin themed stuff.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 15:23:14 )
hiya snot! hows everything going? c:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.