Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat ever been so tired

Donator — Trash Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 07:51:02 )

Since 1103 posts.

.. That you get super unmotivated and just dont feel like doing anything? I know we've all been there ~
What do you do to keep yourself motivated?

I've been taking more hours at work, thus I've also been waking up super early in the mornings more often in the week. Right after work I go to class then do HW for a while, then get home sometime late at night. I think I do pretty well on getting my work done, and I tend to put in extra work so that I have time to relax later. If I'm really tired I still do my best to persevere and just get some work done, but today I just feel super burnt out.
Maybe I'll drink more coffee lol
Also yayy for Voltra anniversary :D!!

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 11:41:14 )
@Alexis: my motivation is always that i can lay down and take a nap if i come home! i just to the house work the day after if its housework day. but if youre that tired to sleep is the most importand!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 11:44:27 )

Maybe taking on more work and stuff is not such a good idea. You should not feel burned out.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 15:22:56 )

I wouldn't say you're unmotivated, it's just that you're allocating your energies elsewhere. Working and going to school at the same time is a lot for your brain to process in a day, so it's no wonder you're exhausted. Don't feel guilty for taking a break once in a while.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Voltie — she / her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 15:32:29 )
sounds like you have a lot on your plate. don’t be ashamed of resting for a while! being burnt out sucks

also, energy drinks
aries that doesn't caries
snottie's quest thread

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 16:53:14 )

I feel like that so I don’t know how to help you.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.