Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Shark's Hangout

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/18 04:26:41 )
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

@Totalanimefan: Thanks but the layering sucks :(

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/18 05:50:42 )

@KittyBeary: what makes you say that? You look like her ^^;
@Shark: oh maybe it’s not too late for my mint plant after all then! I was thinking you were going to say March or something like that lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/18 09:43:30 )
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

@Totalanimefan: I feel the seifuku skirt should layer under the shirt but it doesn't. :( Trying to get that fixed in the bugs forum.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/18 15:55:17 )

@KittyBeary: Oh I see what you mean now. I made a Kagome cosplay avatar a long time ago. It was before outfits so I don't even have it saved. I'll see if I can make it again from what I have.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 07:09:30 )
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

@Totalanimefan: Alright, good luck! ^^ Looks good so far

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 17:36:50 )

@KittyBeary: Thank you! I was having a lot of trouble choosing which socks to use lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 02:18:30 )
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

@Totalanimefan: I went and looked up what the quiver and arrows were from XD As it turns out they aren't common(still learning the item database after all this time)

But there's the single arrow in the shops at least =w=

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 02:51:25 )

@KittyBeary: nah it’s from the centaur which is a rare item ^^;
Oh that’s good at least. Maybe get a brown version of that item?

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 04:17:57 )
hey there ^^;

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 07:29:34 )

@Shark: Hi. I made you a new banner bc looking at my old work makes me cry. :virgil-celebrate:

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 08:24:37 )
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

@Totalanimefan: Yeah, I found it in the museum XD
and maybe!
I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 19:10:57 )

@Shark: Hi hi! It's hot here today. We are going through a heat wave. I went out to get my husband some coffee (he got his shot yesterday) and gosh it was hot out!

@Anarchist Beauty: OMG Your work is always so pretty!

@KittyBeary: Nice. A lot of times to find what people are wearing I just look at their profile lol

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 20:04:49 )
@Anarchist Beauty: oh hey, thank you! That looks so nice.

@Totalanimefan: fun fun. It's a bit chilly here. yay for vaccines. if only everyone wanted to get them...

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 20:37:19 )

@Shark: Yeah I know. It kinda makes me mad at the people that could get them, but don't. Like I have PTSD related to medical staff and needles, and it's sooo difficult for me, but I get it anyway because I know it's the right thing for myself and the community. I don't wanna hear the whining from anti-vaxxers or from people that don't want to get the 2nd shot because of the side effects. Like I have to drug myself and use my therapy techniques AND have a trained nurse that knows what to do when I freak out. lolol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 21:28:14 )

@Totalanimefan: Thank-you. ^-^

@Shark: Glad you like it. Haha.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 21:57:10 )

@Anarchist Beauty: np ^^
How are you?

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 22:02:17 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah needles suck. I usually don't have a problem with getting blood drawn, but the last time I had it done, I started thinking about it and got inside my own head about it. I hate when that happens. When something is fine, but then you start thinking about it, and create a problem out of nothing. .-. like damn, shoulda just stopped thinking.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 22:13:36 )

@Shark: Yeah you can totally overthink it for sure. Mine is because a nurse in the past forced herself on me when I said I was feeling faint, don't touch me. She grabbed my arm and was standing next to me when I was sitting and with her with hand started squeezing my finger just after a saw her use a needle on my finger. I fainted.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 22:25:47 )

@Totalanimefan: Currently, I am annoyed. lol
      I recently bought some new shorts and the pair I tried to wear today suck.
      I even tried them on before buying, yet they seem to be too tight in the waist and there's this one small section of stitching that's wonky and rough and caused irritation to my skin.
      I'm so glad I only spent like $9 on them or I'd be mad.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/21 01:14:51 )

@Anarchist Beauty: That is annoying.
Where are they from that way I don't buy the same pair. I love wearing shorts in the summertime.
OMG Sorry I thought that I hit the reply button lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.