Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Shark's Hangout

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/27 02:31:48 )
@Unicorn: iffy? how so?

i'm ok. justttt bored.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/27 03:13:30 )
@Shark: as many, some don't have jobs, so lack on money, can't go no where places are closed, so bored and a bit insane, missing family and friends.

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/28 04:45:38 )
i just wanna sleep until things are better.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 09:45:36 )
@Shark: that is how I feel as well. I haven't been very hungry. but I get told that I have to eat, and stay healthy. I eat, and maybe snack a bit if I am hungry. But not in a big meal type of hungry.

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 18:53:41 )
@Unicorn: yeah i get that :( but i can't stop eating or else my stomach hurts like the worst fucking thing ever. it's an unfortunate thing right now...

as long as you're getting some snacks in, that should be good. <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 19:24:41 )
@Shark: awe ai am so sorry to hear that

oh I am, I ate oatmeal with apples at 5 am, had some of an orange before lunch, and now I am having pasta. I took a cat nap between 5am-9am and been up all day. tired, I tell you

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/3 02:31:56 )
@Unicorn: ooh yum! :3

hah yeah. I feel that. I changed meds and it made me incredibly tired. but I had to stop it because it was giving me sleep paralysis and making me feel like I couldn't breathe. :/

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/3 05:06:49 )
@Shark: well it is good that you changed your meds. oatmeal is always yum depending on the flavor and how it is made.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/8 02:46:30 )

ughhhhhhhh

whats up

Donator — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/23 05:12:46 )
owo i hope it's okay to post even if it's been a month aaaaaa

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/23 05:46:12 )
@Addy: oh hai

it's absolutely fine to post o:

how you been doin? havin fun?

Donator — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/23 16:42:59 )
@shark: hai!!

i've been working from home and my brain is melting from a lack of going places but it's mostly fine really, how have you been holding up these days!?

also you have your own emoji here and that rulesss

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/23 19:26:17 )
@Addy: yeah i've been home for way too long :( i need to get out. lots of stress from the virus stuff, it's affecting so many things.

been doing a lot of bird watching from inside. lmao.

ya ya. chomp chomp.

Donator — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/23 19:27:59 )
@shark: bird watching is awesome, i've been tempted to get some seeds to throw around since there's a wildlife preserve literally behind the complex but it's so far from the computer room LOL

i am glad you're keeping safe. it is super stressful though, i've been living inside of video games for a while to try to cope ;-;

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/24 02:22:39 )
@Addy: ooh I would recommend it! the redwinged blackbirds from the wetlands next to the apartments come over to eat on our balcony. and other birdies as well. the cats are enrapt by them! and even if you can't see them, it's cool to hear their songs.

at least there are some cool video games now, right? I haven't gotten to play anything, but I've been watching people stream.

Donator — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/24 03:17:58 )
@shark: Animal Crossing coming out when it did was probably lifesaving for a lot of people ;w;

there's a cardinal and a bluejay who live nearby, I see them every now and then!

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/24 21:52:50 )
@Addy: yeah that was entertaining for a while. now all i hear is that nobody plays it anymore. lol. guess it got boring.

ooh how pretty :3 a teeny chickadee popped by for seeds today! I've never seen them eat before, only jump around in the trees and fly away. they're just so goddamn SMALL

Donator — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/24 22:52:01 )
@shark: our upstairs neighbor has been spreading seeds in the backyard!! i opened the blinds today to a bunch of birds and chipmunks haha

I admit I'm burning out a bit on AC but I still know a lot of people going hard. I guess it depends on who and where and what they're doing - some of the people paying off their loans in the first week must be so bored by now just because once you finish building everything and customizing all of it ... what's left?
i've been taking it slow

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/25 03:58:09 )
@Addy: yo that's cool o: I don't think we have any chipmunks here. I'm waiting for a frog or two to hang out in the flower pots like they did last year.

yeah i heard someone say that once they caught all the available fish, there wasn't really a reason to come back. but I see a bunch of custom designs on tumblr and stuff and they always look so pretty!

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/25 05:05:18 )
@shark: no chipmunks? that blows my mind, i thought they were all over everywhere haha

And yeah some of the things people make are incredible. I'm tragically bad at that despite being an art person. :vanora_sweat:
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.