Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Iam watching

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/15 19:17:58 )
this movie from 1963...... i constantly think if it is a good idea to watch, or will it be boring

did you ever watched it??

EDIT: i finisched the movie and it was hilarious tbh! i really think it was a funny one, plus it dosent had a end...... or i dont would consider this as an end!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/15 19:28:43 )

I am trying to figure out which movie you are watching XD

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/15 19:34:09 )
@vengeance: The Birds from hitchcock.... wierd my title changed the second time yet without me doing it 0o

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/15 19:41:33 )

@Atropa Belladonna: My mom has watched back in the days and said it was scary.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/15 19:43:50 )
@vengeance: ohh i hope so!!! i love a good scary movie =)

Voltie — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/15 19:49:33 )
It's a scary movie, yeah, though thankfully it wasn't as scary as they could've made it today, with advanced cgi and everything. That's good for me because I usually don't like horror movies XD

I watched it several years ago and can't remember much, but its an interesting movie. I think I was scared of going to sleep after it, I think I was maybe 13 or so

It takes a while to get into the birds part, I think like 45 minutes of setting up characters until the plot actually begins?
Unless I'm remembering wrong, but the first bit was a little boring to me haha
And then the birds came pfft

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/15 19:52:56 )
@Dipper: ahh thanks for you opinion :D *going make a cup of coffee* until now its a good movie i like the nostalgic feeling that goes with =) oh and your avi is adorable :D

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/15 19:55:14 )

Try The Haunting next. The original it is from 1963. I would also say Psycho, The Shining & Vertigo.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/15 19:59:06 )
@Atropa Belladonna: That's good to hear! Old movies are always fun to watch. Aw, thanks, your avi looks very sweet too.

I think a couple of my favourite older movies would be the 1967 version of The Producers, and the 1974 Young Frankenstein... I think Mel Brooks's name is on both of those..? (Also Gene Wilder's an amazing actor, he's in both of those movies too)

I can't remember others, I guess those two were just the most memorable, coz they were funny as well XD
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/15 20:06:59 )
@vengeance: shining and psycho i already watched =)) the shining was wierd though!

@Dipper: OMG i love frankenstein..... iam sure it would be my favorite book from that time! marry shelly was great she kept the heart of her dead husband :D

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/15 20:14:08 )

@Atropa Belladonna: But was it good weird or bad weird?

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/15 20:24:40 )
@vengeance: personally for me it was bad wierd. its the same with it and with pet cemetary. its really hard to mke king book a good movie

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/15 20:33:16 )
@Bioshock: mhhh i think animals can be scary... but just not birds. i just want to give that movie a try because its an classic... and i just heard from the lead actress in shining

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/15 20:43:54 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Atropa Belladonna: Hahahaha, I watched this movie when I was little, and thought it was funny. But I’m also a bird person, so I’m always cheering for birds to take over. I’m surprised it was made in the 1960s since it looked REALLY old. I hope you enjoy it~ my parents liked it a lot. ^^

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/15 21:29:45 )
@Tsundererra: i need to laugh as well xD i love birds as well my favorite birds are ducks.... because ducks are perfect imperfect XD wich birds do you like?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/15 21:40:50 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Atropa Belladonna: You’ll definitely have a good laugh at this movie. I looked up some old clips, and I’m still laughing at the scene where some children get attacked. If they wanted to make it into a real bird horror movie, they should’ve used canadian geese. Those birds are mean.
I love parrots! My favorites are cockatoos (pretty much any kind), and conures. Ducks are so cute. I like watching and feeding them in parks.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/15 21:45:08 )
@Tsundererra: wich birds are also mean are roosters.... damn our rooster send me really to hospital once xDDD wanna see a picture???? xD goose are really creepy thats right! and yeah ducks are my second favorite animals behind cats..... i want a duck as a pet it would be get loved so much and we have a nice garden ^^

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/15 21:51:47 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Atropa Belladonna: Oh, I forgot that roosters can be angry and dangerous. They even have really sharp claws. x__x I’d like to see a picture of your killer rooster.
My friend owned two ducks, and omg, they were soooo cute, especially when they were little and fuzzy. ToT If you have a garden and big enough area for it to run around, you should definitely get one. They can be so loving to their owner if raised right.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/15 21:59:40 )
@Tsundererra: nooo not from the rooster from the crime scene after the rooster attack XD with his claws he cut an atery of mine!

~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/15 22:06:06 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Atropa Belladonna: OMG THAT IS SCARY. What made him so angry to attack you?
I’m glad your leg was ok in the end, but omg, I would be scared to go near him after that. ;A; Do you still have that rooster?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.